Hey, rockers i have a question i have an fame gx60r solotube and with my guitar stagg s300 i cant turn the volume up to 9 or 10 then it starts to make those high pitch annoying sounds need help please!!!!
Quote by joe8rulez!
buy a new 1 or go get it fixed

how could it get fixed and the fame amp is a couple weeks old so...
You're running a low-end single coil equipped guitar at high volumn/gain - you're going to get a little feedback.

Post a sound clip of the noise so we can better diagnose.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
You're running a low-end single coil equipped guitar at high volumn/gain - you're going to get a little feedback.

Post a sound clip of the noise so we can better diagnose.

its not like feedback if i stand like 6meters from i away it makes also that sound but i think its a bad pickup or to high pickup if i dont put my hands on the strings i has also that sound if the volume is turned on 6 or 7 within 15-25sec
Quote by Kriske11
its not like feedback if i stand like 6meters from i away it makes also that sound but i think its a bad pickup or to high pickup if i dont put my hands on the strings i has also that sound if the volume is turned on 6 or 7 within 15-25sec

I used feedback for lack of a better term. Basically, your pickups are picking up extra electromagnetic signals from other devices that create interference. It's a common problem on single coil guitars.

The only way to reduce this (other than installing humbuckers) is to shield the guitar and/or go Amish.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by Bazilisck311
I used feedback for lack of a better term. Basically, your pickups are picking up extra electromagnetic signals from other devices that create interference. It's a common problem on single coil guitars.

The only way to reduce this (other than installing humbuckers) is to shield the guitar and/or go Amish.

What is shield or Amish???(i'm not an English boy)
Gear:
Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
D'addario strings, DR strings
Dunlop picks
To shield a guitar is to protect it from picking up interference by other electronic devices such as your TV or Computer.

Amish is a society of people who forbid the use of modern technology - mostly electronic devices. The Amish comment was a joke
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
turn off TV's/PC monitors if you're around those. my strat with single coils buzzes like hell if I don't do that. if that's not your problem, then I guess the shielding suggestion would be your best bet.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60