on my stagg s300 i have 3 coils bridge middle neck and 1 of 3 is broke i think when i switch with my 5 way switch i cant hear any sound what could be the problem????
Sounds like a bad connection on the 5-way selector switch - do you know the pickup configuration on the switch, the model of pickups installed and the model of the switch used?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
one of the wires may have come lose out of your pickup switch. Open your geetar up and take a look. If they are lose you'll have to solder it back in.
Quote by Bazilisck311
Sounds like a bad connection on the 5-way selector switch - do you know the pickup configuration on the switch, the model of pickups installed and the model of the switch used?

the model of the pickups i dont now i think just standard stagg i have opened my guitar a few times so i think i now the config
Quote by 666hamish666
one of the wires may have come lose out of your pickup switch. Open your geetar up and take a look. If they are lose you'll have to solder it back in.

No one of the wires didn't came lose i opened my guitar a few times and watched at it so...
Well, without that information, it's hard to find a suitable wiring diagram for the switch to use as a guide. The only suggestion I can offer then is to look inside, behind the switch and check for any residue typical of a solder joint (just look at the other wires soldered to the switch for reference) and a wire seemingly unconnected.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by Bazilisck311
Well, without that information, it's hard to find a suitable wiring diagram for the switch to use as a guide. The only suggestion I can offer then is to look inside, behind the switch and check for any residue typical of a solder joint (just look at the other wires soldered to the switch for reference) and a wire seemingly unconnected.

ok thnx
Wiring Diagram

Here's a standard wiring diagram for 3 single coils, 1 volumn, 2 tone guitar with a 5-way selector switch. Reference your connections with this diagram.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by Bazilisck311
Wiring Diagram

Here's a standard wiring diagram for 3 single coils, 1 volumn, 2 tone guitar with a 5-way selector switch. Reference your connections with this diagram.

ok thnx a lot!!!