So im going to London soon and i was wondering if anyone can tell me where the good guitar shops are.. eg. personal reccomendations
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Denmark Street has the best selection. Especially Rockers and Vintage & Rare
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i've heard there is a massive sound control shop in london but not sure where i dont live there
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by _InsanitY_
i've heard there is a massive sound control shop in london but not sure where i dont live there

That's underneath Zavvi on Oxford Street.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by _InsanitY_

Yeh thats the only one I've been to, it wasn't that great really. Not enough of a selection of guitars.
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Quote by goth clash
That's underneath Zavvi on Oxford Street.

Think I were there when i visited London with my class...

it's HUGE

atleast compared to what i'm used to
You like it
Denmark Street... great great great!

and pretty close to Convent Garden so... you could also visit that
nice place with lots of street artists
Denmark Street it is, cheers guys
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Quote by goth clash
Denmark Street has the best selection. Especially Rockers and Vintage & Rare

aye go to denmark street and the surrounding area (its near the astoria)
Denmark Street... A place where I wish I lived.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Go to google
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
The only one I've visited is the Sound Control under Virging Megastores (which is now Zavvi I'm guessing). I can't remember what it was like, but I just rememeber a sign saying 'People who play Sweet Child O' Mine will be ejected from the premises' or something like that...
carefull with denmark street. they tried to sell me an ibanez s470dxqm for like £1300 pounds. when the guitar is only £500 maximum. so just a little warning.
Quote by Godbe
The only one I've visited is the Sound Control under Virging Megastores (which is now Zavvi I'm guessing). I can't remember what it was like, but I just rememeber a sign saying 'People who play Sweet Child O' Mine will be ejected from the premises' or something like that...

I went there just after christmas, quite good shop i must add. Got a decent selection of guitars, not enough amps though IMO in my opinion.

PMT in Romforf(not really london but what the heck, might as well say it anyway) is pretty good, not big though, but still quite good.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
carefull with denmark street. they tried to sell me an ibanez s470dxqm for like £1300 pounds. when the guitar is only £500 maximum. so just a little warning.

I'll make sure i check the price of anything i want before i go there then
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Denmark street was good, but i went there on the sunday morning after i saw Bodom and the shop with RR24's in it was shut we then got kicked out of another shop because my friend played an epi archtop for half an hour without buying anything
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by JoelTheShredder

I bought my S470 there for £420 :P

Zavvi on Oxford Street is like a minute's walk from there so you can visit both. Turnkey (or 'Soho Soundhouse') just down the road has some great amps and nice guitars too. Sound Control is the best for amps and high-end guitars (Only shop around there that stock PRS as far as I know), Rockers is the best for guitars all-round and Turnkey has a nice mix.
Wembley Guitar Center has a really nice selection of amps but a piss-poor range of guitars. If you go to Wembley Stadium, its right near there.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1