Hey there

I've recently recieved an offer. A guy I know wants to sell a guitar, and he says that the manufacturer is 'Duke.' I've looked it up on the internet, and the informations I got out of it were .. well.. limited!
The only site I could find did not seem very professional, and there were no guitar-products on it.

It is a electric guitar he is selling though, so now I wanna hear you guys if you've ever heard of these 'Duke' guitars? Are they any good?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by JvL

It's that site i'm talking about. It isn't that informative for a guitar-producing-company?
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Bo, Luke, Daisy or Uncle Jessie?
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
I'd not trust it. it looks like some Chinese brand saying "play beautiful electronic strings and real wood!". Don't bother.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Is it just me or is the second guitar just an Ibanez S470 with a monkey grip?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by JvL

''Bought it on the internet, in the ad it said that it was from 1967?!
i paid 999 swedish SEK, and that was a bit expensive since ive heard that they costed around 200-300 when they were new and the condition was really poor, i had to fix the tuners and put on some new ones really good, now i dont need to tune every minuit.. :p ( a beginners guitar some ppl say) looks a bit like a surfcaster and the headpiece is a copy of fender. 3 mics with 3 controls of them that u can turn off/on, and ofcourse also 3 volyme controls and 1 tone control. the bridge was missing, but i found an old arm at a musicshot that fitted.
its sunburst, with a cherry pickguard, (its a 20 bands guitar on the neck) the neck is painted white on the sides like on cheap guitars, but it looks really cool..
''

I've got a picture of it now. It really kicks ass, but i think the quallity sucks :P
Quote by zadzior
Quote by neon-black
Quote by veggiederek
Quote by kiaraiswicked