So I don't know how to really describe how it's hapenning, but my dreams used to be about crazy whimsical stuff like riding on a raft through a river of sugar or stuff like that. But recently they've all become intensely scary. Last night I dreamt me and my dad were flying a huge boeing but it was an old plane and we crash landed it and then I had to survive alone in a frozen wasteland.... I mean what the hell, the night before I had been forced to become a professional wrestler and I got paralyzed. The night before that I was enlisted into the army and went to Vietnam. Let me to you, 'nam is not a very nice place to be. The weird part is I'm remembering them better, and they are intensely vivid.
pics or didnt happen
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Prepare to be sectioned
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by green room
pics or didnt happen

Win!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Mr. Altoid
You are the chosen one.

whoever is doing the choosing got the wrong freakin address.
A few days ago I had a dream that my friend directed me to a website called www.ninemillionjews.com (I have no idea why it was called that). Upon entering the site there was a video so I waited for it to load. When I clicked the play button I saw a man propping up a deformed dead body, he then began to hack off its head with an axe. After that he held the disfigured head of the person and began to move its jaw up and down to make it look like it was talking while he was talking in, what sounded like French. Blood splattered everywhere from its mouth and the man then began to get more corpses and repeat the process. Naturally I woke up terrified.
i remember wen i had a dream about the girl i like all through the night she kept tryin 2 tell me something but every1 was obsessed with keeping me away from her

and wen me and her were 2gether i fell out of bed and woke up
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
So I don't know how to really describe how it's hapenning, but my dreams used to be about crazy whimsical stuff like riding on a raft through a river of sugar or stuff like that. But recently they've all become intensely scary. Last night I dreamt me and my dad were flying a huge boeing but it was an old plane and we crash landed it and then I had to survive alone in a frozen wasteland.... I mean what the hell, the night before I had been forced to become a professional wrestler and I got paralyzed. The night before that I was enlisted into the army and went to Vietnam. Let me to you, 'nam is not a very nice place to be. The weird part is I'm remembering them better, and they are intensely vivid.

Are you smoking pot on the days you get those dreams?My dreams are increadibly ****ed up when Im smoking.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
My dreams are becoming lame. I keep dreaming I'm inside whatever video game i'm playing through at the time. Does this make me sad?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by denizenz
I've found that eating lots of chocolate before bed makes me have crazy vivid dreams.
Are they "special" brownies?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Lmao, i had a dream about a distant girlfriend from 3 years back 2 nights ago. I dreamt i had just broken up, and then began surfin the web, when i started coming across all these pages with piccture s of her and some random guy looking all smug and happy in each others arms, kissing, then one of them having sex.....then i dreamt i got insanely angry...

It has to be one off the most vivid things ever,and it creeped me out to the MAX because id long forgotten about her and lost alll care and thought for her! Nothing like that ever happened...lmao..i dumped her!
Lmao..dreams creep me the **** out sometimes...
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
when I get high, I sleepwalk. I have woken up sleepwalking to the 7-11, and I was like well... may as well get a slurpee half way there already.
Last night i had a dream where i was with my girlfriend, hillary duff and a 2nd younger hillary duff.

i hate waking up mid dream
Quote by denizenz
I've found that eating lots of chocolate before bed makes me have crazy vivid dreams.

:O

I'm going to test that out.
Quote by green room
pics or didnt happen

how the **** can you get pics of your ****ing dreams man??!!!!!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
While we're on the topic of dreams, anyone ever have those really long story dreams that take place over several nights? Like, the next dream you have picks up where the last one left off. Those are awesome to have...
Quote by farcry

Yes it is. Half my family still lives there and visiting them is freaking amazing because everything is so cheap.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by AndreasB
dude, do you know the word "weed"

More like, do you the words "Acid" and "Shrooms"?

by the way, dude, what weed have you been smoking, I want some
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I think you've found a loophole in time. Or some kind of way to switch transfer your mind to another body. That would be cool.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I've been having weird dreams since I got back from uni

Unfortunately, I don't feel rested when I wake up, so after 2 weeks of this, I'm knackered....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Is anything new going on in your life right now? That could be why. I've been having messed up dreams because I've been going through a lot lately.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by Broken_Drum
A few days ago I had a dream that my friend directed me to a website called www.ninemillionjews.com (I have no idea why it was called that). Upon entering the site there was a video so I waited for it to load. When I clicked the play button I saw a man propping up a deformed dead body, he then began to hack off its head with an axe. After that he held the disfigured head of the person and began to move its jaw up and down to make it look like it was talking while he was talking in, what sounded like French. Blood splattered everywhere from its mouth and the man then began to get more corpses and repeat the process. Naturally I woke up terrified.

You know, I clicked that website link only hoping that it was real xD
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by zalak
You know, I clicked that website link only hoping that it was real xD

+3490856086
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i never have dreams , like rarely. but hwne i have em, theyr awful they are always about someone dying. it feels sooo real
''courage is not enough to forget''
I just took a nap, I was like a freedom fighter that flies around on a dragon and kills stuff. man that was effed/
Quote by farcry
I just took a nap, I was like a freedom fighter that flies around on a dragon and kills stuff. man that was effed/

Why do I not believe you anymore?
last night i dreamt about one of my old best friends. we did some stupid **** and ended up in jail. i usually dream about this one girl i really cared about, but i need to get over her.
i keep dreamin of gettin knocke down, gettin shot, gettin stabbed, killin myself, an things like that..

and i dont do drugs so thats off the list
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.