Page 1 of 2

moron
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
The man is under a lot of pressure, I'm sure it was a mistake of speech not ignorance.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I was looking for some flukes in Masta's masterplan..

I phailed

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Epic fail.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by grantml02
The man is under a lot of pressure, I'm sure it was a mistake of speech not ignorance.

if he feels that much pressure at a Des Moines town hall meeting I'd love to see his speeches if he became your president
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by grantml02

This man is a politician.

He is probably aware of the existance of Russia, and the fact that they have a president.

When it's a big part of your job, I don't think a mistake like that can be made even despite the pressue.

Would you mention a Gibson Stratocaster if you were speaking to a large audience?
well what can i say, Alzheimer's is a b!tch.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by Carswell98
if he feels that much pressure at a Des Moines town hall meeting I'd love to see his speeches if he became your president

From what I've seen though he's a real bad public speaker.
Quote by sashki
Would you mention a Gibson Stratocaster if you were speaking to a large audience?

Yes, probably.

Have you EVER spoken in front of an audience? It's a basic slip of the tongue. It's nothing. Everyone knew what he meant, and he obviously just made a simple mistake.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by grantml02

Doesn't mean we can't poke fun at it. I have to give him props for going with it
HA HA HA HA! Brilliant, I didn't think that a candidate for the president could be that ignorant, but, then again.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Rankles
Yes, probably.

Have you EVER spoken in front of an audience? It's a basic slip of the tongue. It's nothing. Everyone knew what he meant, and he obviously just made a simple mistake.

It was a town hall meeting. Probably a quite small "audience."
sup?
Quote by Rankles
Yes, probably.

Yes, I have. It was about 120 people, but I'm not used to it and I have stage fright. There were slips of the tongue, but the FACTS were still correct.

And I did notice and correct myself.

I'm not trying to sound like a pretentious asshole (even though I am) but that's a mistake that requires some effort to make.
lol.

But in all seriousness, it sounds like just a slip of the tongue, and not actually thinking that Putin is German.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']

It would've seemed more like a simple mistake of speech if he hadn't said it twice

Unless it actually did happen at a conference in Germany...
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Haha, McCain.

I really hope he meant to say Russia, or we're in for another four years of bush,
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
You guys know what this thread needs?

More Putin.

The president of Germany will fuck you up.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Page 1 of 2