Page 1 of 2
Oh George; you're hilarious.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
And yet he's still in charge of the FIA, a body that rules over more motorsport devisions than you could shake a stick at. I'm hoping that he's forced out, because since he rose to the status of FIA president, he's been nothing but trouble. The fact that his lawyers are said to be preparing a case based on the grounds of a breach of privacy kind of rules out any faking done by the News of the World.

^ They were roleplaying a concentration camp scenario.
He's not the boss of Formula One - he's the president of the FiA and the World Motorsport Council.

And yes, the video is genuine. He was filmed with five prostitutes doing role-play where he was a concentration camp inmate and they were beating him.
Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?

you know he did..
Quote by Grundy0

holy shi... part of me wants to sig that.

edit: balls to it, its gold
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
Last edited by danielrobbyshor at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by smb
He's not the boss of Formula One - he's the president of the FiA and the World Motorsport Council.

And yes, the video is genuine. He was filmed with five prostitutes doing role-play where he was a concentration camp inmate and they were beating him.

That is just disrespectful.
Quote by smb

Quite correct, he is.

Another point I feel I should bring up is the way Ecclestone tried to dismiss it as Mosley just taking the piss. I'm pretty sure Jewish and German communities wouldn't have found it amusing. But then, that's Bernie for you. I'm pretty sure that once he gets the full story, he'll join everyone else in saying Max should step down. It would be bad for Bernie's wallet
It's worth noting his family history - his father was the head of the British Union of Fascists and got married at Goebbels' mansion in Berlin with Adolf Hitler as a guest.
Is it bad I want to see that video?

I think it would be hilarious.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Lol what a joker.
If he likes that, let him, I reckon.
It's nobody's business if he likes that, in my opinion. Like, if you had a fetish, you wouldn't want people to know, mainly just because it's got not a single f*cking thing to do with them?

Everyone should just leave it the f*ck out and let him get his jollies.

[is in a bad mood...]
R E G G A E
Quote by Grundy0
That's exactly how
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by smb
It's worth noting his family history - his father was the head of the British Union of Fascists and got married at Goebbels' mansion in Berlin with Adolf Hitler as a guest.

I remember reading somewhere that he was one of those trying to help his father's organisation get into political power at some point.

And yes, there is a video of it on Youtube, but it will probably have been taken down again...

Quote by TheDarkestNights
Lol what a joker.
If he likes that, let him, I reckon.
It's nobody's business if he likes that, in my opinion. Like, if you had a fetish, you wouldn't want people to know, mainly just because it's got not a single f*cking thing to do with them?

Everyone should just leave it the f*ck out and let him get his jollies.

[is in a bad mood...]

I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd say that if you were of Jewish descent or had an ancestor that was killed in a Nazi concentration camp.
Last edited by Denthúl at Apr 1, 2008,
No, it's still on youtube. I'm not linking to it, but search "Max Mosley hookers" and you'll find it.
Quote by Chobes
Is it bad I want to see that video?

i think we should all watch it..
UG movie night
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Quote by smb

people like that?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Grundy0

he's the soon of a renowned Nazi, he himself supports nazism

he's a prick, and should die
Quote by Grundy0

In the 1940's, the Nazi's set up a scheme for the pure Aryan soldiers to reproduce...

Who knows mind.
Quote by ComradSputnik
OMG he could get away with that by saying "april fool !! "

If he'd done it today.
Quote by Denthúl
I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd say that if you were of Jewish descent or had an ancestor that was killed in a Nazi concentration camp.

I dunno.
You wouldn't be pissed at a guy with a foot fetish 'cause you know someone who's been kicked.

To me, it's the same thing just on an exacerbated scale.
Besides which, it happened nearly 70 years ago.
Yeah, it sucked, but move on.
Holding a hench chip on your shoulder doesn't get the world anywhere (and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind).
R E G G A E
Morally though, itd have been even worse if he was the one doing the beating right?. The fact that he was playing the jewish inmate (?) perhaps at least means it wasnt a racially stimulated fanatasy; he wasnt getting off on abusing a jew/pretend jew. Still really weird though, sick that anyone could want to sexualise the atrocities the Nazis commited.

Anyone know how the video was leaked? and why was it even being filmed?!
Quote by the humanity
You will be the High Lowlord's High Lowlife!

Ibanez EDB 550
Laney RB6
I dunno.
You wouldn't be pissed at a guy with a foot fetish 'cause you know someone who's been kicked.

To me, it's the same thing just on an exacerbated scale.
Besides which, it happened nearly 70 years ago.
Yeah, it sucked, but move on.
Holding a hench chip on your shoulder doesn't get the world anywhere (and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind).

A foot fetish and concentration camp fetish aren't on the same level, so to compare them like that is a bit silly. Regardless of whether it happened 70 years ago or 70 seconds ago, it's not something to make a joke of, nor is it something to take pleasure from.

Quote by Ouch_needles
Morally though, itd have been even worse if he was the one doing the beating right?. The fact that he was playing the jewish inmate (?) perhaps at least means it wasnt a racially stimulated fanatasy; he wasnt getting off on abusing a jew/pretend jew. Still really weird though, sick that anyone could want to sexualise the atrocities the Nazis commited.

Anyone know how the video was leaked? and why was it even being filmed?!

He played out both roles.
Quote by Denthúl
A foot fetish and concentration camp fetish aren't on the same level, so to compare them like that is a bit silly. Regardless of whether it happened 70 years ago or 70 seconds ago, it's not something to make a joke of, nor is it something to take pleasure from.

It's not something I would take pleasure from, I'll admit, and if any of my friends said they were into it I'd be a bit freaked out.

BUT, pressuring a man to leave his job because of his fantasies (which may not be entirely his fault, being brought up by a fascist and all) is, in my eyes, absurd.
R E G G A E
It's not something I would take pleasure from, I'll admit, and if any of my friends said they were into it I'd be a bit freaked out.

BUT, pressuring a man to leave his job because of his fantasies (which may not be entirely his fault, being brought up by a fascist and all) is, in my eyes, absurd.

Aside from the fact that it's morally wrong and to have someone who may have fascist tendencies in such a position of power is scary and potentially dangerous, he should be setting a good example. He's the most powerful person in the motorsport world, he's just rolled out an anti-racism campaign because of the way some Spanish fans were acting towards Lewis Hamilton and he's found to be re-enacting scenarios from what was one of the largest ethnic cleansings of our time at least.
Quote by Denthúl

He played out both roles.

Ok, looks like he is a sick old man then
Quote by the humanity
You will be the High Lowlord's High Lowlife!

Ibanez EDB 550
Laney RB6
Quote by Denthúl
Aside from the fact that it's morally wrong and to have someone who may have fascist tendencies in such a position of power is scary and potentially dangerous, he should be setting a good example. He's the most powerful person in the motorsport world, he's just rolled out an anti-racism campaign because of the way some Spanish fans were acting towards Lewis Hamilton and he's found to be re-enacting scenarios from what was one of the largest ethnic cleansings of our time at least.

... you win this round. >.>
R E G G A E
Quote by Denthúl
It's a rarity.

And now we never again speak of how I was just supporting a Nazi pervert.
R E G G A E
How can an orgy become "Nazi-style"? However sordid this sounds, if he's as rich (presumably) as he is, and as ugly (as seen in the photo) as he is, then, whats wrong with him visting prostitues, other than the obvious moral frowning on the rest of society?
Quote by clapton-floyd
How can an orgy become "Nazi-style"? However sordid this sounds, if he's as rich (presumably) as he is, and as ugly (as seen in the photo) as he is, then, whats wrong with him visting prostitues, other than the obvious moral frowning on the rest of society?

It's not a 'Nazi-style' orgy. It's an orgy with scenarios from Nazi conecntration camps, as stated.
Page 1 of 2