Does anybody have any "Clone" pedals that you'll let go for cheap? Cheap being under $50.
I will have a Silicon Fuzz face clone and a OD of my own design In about 2 months
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
for the fuzzface only like 50 bucks for the OD maybe 60
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i have a tone bender pro MKII clone 3X germanium transitors, and an MXR distortion+ cloner (deviated from the original 250K gain pot instead of 500k makes it not get as ckean but provides more gain) either i'd let go for $50 shipped
actually i'd sell the MXR distortion+ 30 shipped, but i'd have to have around 50 for the tone bender, as the parts alone on that box cost me 35 dollars.
yes and no...... i'd trade either of them for it, but i am unemployed atm so i can't lol, couldn't afford to ship a pedal, if you bought one cash i'd have used that funds to ship lol...... let me see if i can aquire shipping money...