i know there are other threads kinda like this, but for embarrassing things you did as a kid or getting caught by parents and stuff. i searched and didn't find anything, but if there are threads like this I'll delete mine.

anyways, last night my girl and i were messing around, and she started playin with me. I exploded and hit her face by accident and got it in her eye, and started laughing my ass off so much I was crying because I thought of the Pit

you guys have any funny stories?
having sex with a girl, and you were thinking of the pit? tisk tisk...
i do recall a thread about somebody shooting up a girls nose and it began bleeding profusely though...
You thought about the Pit while messing around with your girlfriend?

...And laughed?

Kudos on hitting her in the eye. That's a tough shot.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
no no! i thought of the Pit afterwards, not during. otherwise that would be kinda creepy
Quote by TheBurningFish
You thought about the Pit while messing around with your girlfriend?

...And laughed?

Kudos on hitting her in the eye. That's a tough shot.

He laughed after man. Cause only in the Pit is where you hear stories of cumshots to the face.
epic shot...i dont think it can get much better than that
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
You pirated her!! Did you kick her in the knee so she would hop like a peg legged pirate and go, "ARGHGHGHGHHHHH!"
haha

This reminds me of the thread of someone who wrote about getting a BJ from his girlfriend, and before he blew his load he pulled her by her hair and blew his load in her face while screaming "BOOM HEADSHOT". After that he continued to play on his Wii and his GF broke up the next day.
It was BS, but still I loved that thread
Quote by Lastin
You pirated her!! Did you kick her in the knee so she would hop like a peg legged pirate and go, "ARGHGHGHGHHHHH!"

'Argh, I be a regular person with an eyepatch!'
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by fudger
ok so this spanish chick is lickin my nuts and im like bitch put some hot sauce on those balls

that's just gross
In the eye, yeah been there.
Quote by punkextremest
Steve owns it again lol

Quote by Steve The Plank
I always own it, you know that.

Good old Steve =D