i have the biggest ****ing papercut on the tip of my left index finger.. it really hurts to play guitar.. any way i can play without it hurting? i've tried bandaids, and it resulted in epic fail. help please.

cheers
Squeeze lemon juice in it to numb the pain. Salt works too.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Superglue.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
what's a liquid bandaid?
and
i already tried lemon juice, salt, and aftershave.. no result.. it itched a little...

EDIT: icy hot, i won't.. but someone might report you for that..
Quote by siksofus
Rub some IcyHot on your gouch, you will forget all about your papercut.

LOL!
Stick your finger in your ass?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
be a man!!! fight the pain!!!
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
that always sucks. what i do is take it like a man and mutilate your finger beyond repair

example: bend a string as much as you can with that fingers and watch closely as the string pulls the skin apart and you witness a great chasm form in the middle of your finger, tainting the string with your blood
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
In sergeant barnes voice: "Take the pain man... TAKE THE PAIN" *movie reference*
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
glue...

seriously get a glue gun put some glue on something and then dip your finger in it. It will hurt for a bit but if you do it right you can get a thin layer of glue to cover your finger.
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by nebiru
Superglue.

+1 this is actually a serious answer. superglue works wonders
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by NOtrab
+1 this is actually a serious answer. superglue works wonders

Yep. It's the same as that "liquid bandaid" crap basically. Superglue was originally made to seal wounds.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Get cream for the store they got like some liquid stitch now that you can aply to yourself. But remember frirst try to put lemonade and salt on it to be shure.
Quote by swishy
glue...

seriously get a glue gun put some glue on something and then dip your finger in it. It will hurt for a bit but if you do it right you can get a thin layer of glue to cover your finger.

Glue guns hurt. I did it by accident. My finger became swollen and brown underneath the skin.

It hurts.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by siksofus
Rub some IcyHot on your gouch, you will forget all about your papercut.

wtf is icy hot?

Ive heard it mentioned many times, but I'm afraid to google it lol
RIP Tom Searle.
Suck it up, champ.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
icy hot goes on cold then gets super hat. i belive there was a spill in the oceon years ago and that's the story of global warming