E Down
D Down Up Down
A Down Up Down
i understand but then my tutor wrote some weird thing on my note paper today that i dont understand its the bit that comes after that, he wrote it down like a tab with the top E string string then b string both 3rd fret but they have a curv above them leading to a 0 so it looks like.....
E 3 (curv) 0
B 3(curv)0
C 2(curv)0

what does the curv represent?
I think he meant bend.

What they said.
Last edited by fob12 at Apr 1, 2008,
hmmm wierd... normaly you play just
E 3 pulloff 0
B 3 pulloff 0
C 2 bend & pulloff 0
it doesn't go


it's more like

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by geetar_crazy
how do i do pull off?

Hammering on is when you pick the string, then hammer on the fret without picking. Pulling off is the opposite, you pick the string and release your finger from the fret, kind of like flicking it off.
you pull off the note, like put your index finger on the 5th fret or the high E, and pull it off to the outside of the fingerboard.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.