My right hand is kinda ****ed up, I was busting up the ice outside of my house and now one of the muscles that controls my thumb seems to be bruised or something.

So while I let that heal, I'm gonna focus on left hand technique. Since I've always wanted to be able to play bass or guitar with my left and keyboard with my right I figure now is a good time to start focusing on left hand tapping.

Now my question is... what kind of other stuff could I practice with just my left hand?
you cant play because of a bruise...........................

/fail
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by NGMF-Sam

/fail

No, the muscle is ****ed up. It doesn't look bruised or anything, but if I stretch my hand I can feel the soreness inside my palm. So something inside there is bruised.

And I can still play, but I've had injuries like this before and I know the best thing is to just let them heal.
Quote by NGMF-Sam

/fail

Wow, he actually cares for his body and doesn't force his own body if he feels he is injuring it. Definitely fail.

TS, you should study a little more music theory so when you heal you can put all that to good use.