i wanna buy a wah. i'm stuck between the weeping demon, Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 and Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah Pedal.are any of those any good?or should i look into another one and if so which ones.
I don't have much experience with either but I'm probably going to get a weeping demon soon.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The WD7 is good. I have 2 but I never use a wah. Sucks really.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Both the Bad Horsie I and II are great wahs. THe Bad Horsie II has the additional Contour wah mode where you can adjust the level and sweep of the wah. I bought a Bad Horsie II last year that. I've been using a Dunlop 535Q for the past 5 or 6 years, but seems like I'll be keeping the 535Q as backup.
i'd get a crybaby if you play classic,because it gets worse the heavier you go. bad horsie sounds like vai suprisingly, and i've got no experience with demon.
i play metal.it ranges from bullet for my valentine to throwdown and i play a lot of stuff like amon amarth.
I have a Dunlop Crybaby from Hell (Dime's signature wah pedal) and I love it
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Weeping Demon.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by glowskulls
i'd get a crybaby if you play classic,because it gets worse the heavier you go. bad horsie sounds like vai suprisingly, and i've got no experience with demon.

That's total BS. The Bad Horsie isn't going to make you play or sound like Vai. The Weeping Demon has nothing on Morley wahs, I wouldn't recommend it.
the weeping demon is my favorite. but thats just me. i kinda fell in love with it in the ****ty little store i bought it at.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Guitarmiester
That's total BS. The Bad Horsie isn't going to make you play or sound like Vai. The Weeping Demon has nothing on Morley wahs, I wouldn't recommend it.

wahhhhh? i didn't say it'll make you sound like vai. i meant it's the same one he uses. kind of worded it wrong.
Quote by bobbyblum3048
so the morley is better than the weeping demon???

Yes.

Quote by glowskulls
wahhhhh? i didn't say it'll make you sound like vai. i meant it's the same one he uses. kind of worded it wrong.

No problem. Actually, Vai hasn't been using his Bad Horsie. Last I saw, he was using a Dunlop 95Q.
i don't want to sound like anyone...i want to buy a good pedal and sound like me.i don't care about sounding like vai...i don't even know who the hell it is and i don't care.could we please help me out?
Quote by schecter_r0cker
I have a Dunlop Crybaby from Hell (Dime's signature wah pedal) and I love it

I agree, I have tried it. Lots of tonal range with the extended sweep and volume boost, and I'm pretty sure its not as expensive as the pedals you've named.
The Weeping demon is great on distorted wah, but I can't even use it for cleans.

It wants to make the signal break up and it's really harsh.

If anyone knows a way to make this stop with settings please tell me.

Anyways, The WD7 is great for distorted wah, but I still can't use it for cleans.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by bobbyblum3048
i don't want to sound like anyone...i want to buy a good pedal and sound like me.i don't care about sounding like vai...i don't even know who the hell it is and i don't care.could we please help me out?

A wah pedal isn't going to make you sound like anyone, even if it's a signature wah. Look into the following pedals, they'll suit what you're playing.

- Dunlop 535Q
- Morley Tremonti Wah
- Morley Bad Horsie II

You could also check out the Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, but it's really just a 535Q with a slightly larger sweep, camo finish, and LED's... if that's worth an extra $30 to you.