I see some with chrome and black bridges, what's the difference?

Also it's a 1 peice neck, do they break\warp easy? Jus a concern since I have a 5 peice neck
Quote by Steel8909
I see some with chrome and black bridges, what's the difference?

Also it's a 1 peice neck, do they break\warp easy? Jus a concern since I have a 5 peice neck

The difference is.. the color...

1 piece neck isn't any more likely to break than any other type of neck unless youre being a dumbass with it
The chrome Jackson LFRs are utter crap, while the black ones are pretty decent. And a one piece neck is not as strong as a five piece, but since it's not as thin as an Ibanez neck it doesn't matter much.
Are there any complains about the LFR from Jackson? Ibanez seems to have the popular Edge III issues, but how about Jackson's LFR?
My Gear:
Epiphone LP Black Beauty (2007)| Washburn WM24K (2008)| Ibanez Iceman IC300 (2003)| Ibanez GRX40 (2004) w Gold Lace Sensors| Roland Microcube| Marshall G10MK.II Amp| Zoom G2.1u| BOSS Metal Zone

Yes, I am a simple guy.
Quote by areola
Are there any complains about the LFR from Jackson? Ibanez seems to have the popular Edge III issues, but how about Jackson's LFR?

the jackson ones are improving all the time

ive got a 2005 model guitar and its still holding up well, and the 06-07 ones are newer again and better again from what ive been told
I think the black ones are the newer models 05 or 06 onward, and the older ones are chrome. AN yes, the black ones do see better.
I have a chrome one, and I've been messing around with it a lot. No tuning problems at all.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.