Ok im replacing my crappy washburn guitar ( dont know version).Im just 16 so i dont have much money and cant make easy money like adults <<< (joking). Just wanthed to know a good shred guitar that is in 300$ or less.

Thanks in advance and rock on. Or however it said.
just go to the guitar store and try out all the different guitars. Not one brand is best for shred or any style of music its more your preference.
Quote by thegrungyhippie
just go to the guitar store and try out all the different guitars. Not one brand is best for shred or any style of music its more your preference.

lies, anything other than ibanez,Jackson,ESP and..yes dean are not shredable...

jokez ppz anythang can be da shredz machine of the century
Ok, thats helpfull and fast service =). Oh and i can shred i just dont like the sound of my guitar, its preety old too, the volume button( the circle thing) its broken, It untune it self preety fast.

Sorry my english is preety bad and i have to make, invent words.

Thanks again

Yeah and sorry for triple post , internet here is slow today
Last edited by AzzClown at Apr 1, 2008,
first the fastest neck is an Ibanez but if you want a fast but yet comfortable neck go for a Jackson or ESP they are pretty simular and last you can shred on any guitar Zakk Wylde shreds on a Les Paul

oh and if your washburn is a X-series keep it that was my first guitar and I still play it alot it realy isn't that bad for a $150 guitar I actualy think it beats some $300 guitars so I would keep it.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Yes I have played carvin and they are fast but I have a freind who has an Ibanez rg from the 80s and I must say it improves my speed more then any other guitar.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
ur best going to a shop and trying different woods, necks, bodys, pickups, trems and seeing which combination u like the most. ive got jacksons, LTDs, ive had ibanezs but the best guitar ive shredded on is my rickenbacker, its all about personal choice.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by marko'd

are you really that stupid
yes jacksons and esp and deans are great shred guitars but what about BCrich (plz no flaming); ran guitars(hell yeah) http://ranguitars.com/; and Kramer etc. those are huge companyies but their are many other out that are just as good if not better
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he was joking
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by TonyS42
ur best going to a shop and trying different woods, necks, bodys, pickups, trems and seeing which combination u like the most. ive got jacksons, LTDs, ive had ibanezs but the best guitar ive shredded on is my rickenbacker, its all about personal choice.

lol... Rickenbacker's are expensive as hell.
Unfortunately you are asking everyone to answer a question that only you can answer.
Like was posted earlier, go to a guitar store and try out a bunch of guitars. If it feels good it shreds good. We've seen players shred on anything, Jazz musicians are an example of this. I had no idea a big semi hollow body could be a shred guitar but some players can make it so.
Look for the best feeling /quality guitar in your budget and ignore paintjobs and brands. John5 has shown us that even a telly can be metal. Who knew?
I'd say an Ibanez for the price...if you had more money, I'd say maybe a carvin or try to look around and find an old charvel.
Ibanez...and Tama drums...are the coolest.
Quote by marko'd

jokez ppz anythang can be da shredz machine of the century

i can "shread" on my friends Hss strat
lol
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
i forgot lol try some RGs Ibanez peace
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS