Hi pit.
I have a problem, for which I am sure to be ridiculed for, but here it goes:
Theres this girl I like. Shle looks like a god-damn greek godess. I often see her on the same bus that i take to school and back home. So, as you have guesed, I want to ask her out. But what the hell should I say? "Hi, i have benn seceretly eyeing you for a month, wanna go out?" At best, I come out as a stalker o some sort. One of my friend knows who she is, but doesnt know her personaly. So, i got her name, and that she is suposed to be a nice person. Other than that, i dont know her, so i dont know how to star a conversation.
I realize this must seem funny to you guys, but my non-confidence presents a big problem to me! I do lots of stuf that many people wouldnt do, i am even taking a skydiving couse this month, but if i even think about asking this girl out (or any other for that matter) makes my knees wobly. I am 17 and have only had two girls, and they bosth clearly showed me that they like me. But other than that, i always got a "sorry, but no" for an anwser, so i havent asked a girl out for more than 3 years. So pit, please help!.

P.S. This is not an april fools joke.

p.s.s. I forgot, she plays the violin, the single most sexy instrument in the world
well....

1. GET TO FRIGGIN KNOW HER!
2. once you know her... get friendly with her... but dont show that you like her.. flirt a lil if u must.
3. if she likes u.... give it a week or two.. then ask her out.... if she doesnt... WELL THATS TOUGH TITS.. live with it
4. This belongs in the relationship thread..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
pfft, maybe the violin was the single most sexy instrument like, 200 years ago, now it's all about like the tuba and stuff.

Jeesh you're so yesterday!
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
just walk up to her and ask her to get a coffee or go to a movie or something

also, there's a thread for this
someone will report but cba
Rockin' shit
Get to know her slowly. Sit nearer to her on the bus. Make casual conversation or spring a conversation from some trivial matter: "Can I borrow a pen?" etc. Try and get to know her, don't just walk up to a girl you've never spoken to and ask her out.

Also, this belongs in the Relationship Thread. So unfortunately, *reported*.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
well....

1. GET TO FRIGGIN KNOW HER!
2. once you know her... get friendly with her... but dont show that you like her.. flirt a lil if u must.
3. if she likes u.... give it a week or two.. then ask her out.... if she doesnt... WELL THATS TOUGH TITS.. live with it
4. This belongs in the relationship thread..

5. ??????
6. Profit!!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
start talking to her through myspace or something with just some general conversation or an IM, then build up confidence to talk to her and eventually ask her out if you feel a connection
Ask her if she wants to go for a coffee, and just talk to her. Don't expect any romance straight away, get to know the chick first.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
'[Name] I was admiring you from the back of the bus when I saw the sunlight catch your hair, haloing your radiant face. I immediately thought the sonnets of Tennyson and Wordsworth and in the words of Dostoyevsky, I FANCY YOU!'

Try it, damn you, try it!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.