hello there
i am going to change strings this weekend so i thouth "hey, maybe i should mod some extra things"
i dont have a lot of money to mod cause i am saving for a better amp
i read in some forum that a pots ,cap and jack change help a lot with the sound of the squier
so what kid of pots cap and jack should i buy?
are dimarzio parts any good? and any brand to buy the cap? or any kind of cap?

BTW i live in peru and most internet stores don send things here
so if you can use this page it would be great
http://www.stewmac.com/
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
IMO, just finish saving up till you can get your new amp.

If you really want something to upgrade your bass with, invest in a new bridge. I would recommend the Badass Bridge II for you Squier, but Stewmac doesn't offer that so look into Hipshot, although I'm unaware if they work weel with P Basses

Other than that, best idea would be to upgrade your amp and then get a new much better bass if possible rather than upgrading.

Hope that helps, sorry that I can't comment much on the pots, caps, and jacks

- ATB
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by litus
hello there
i am going to change strings this weekend so i thouth "hey, maybe i should mod some extra things"
i dont have a lot of money to mod cause i am saving for a better amp
i read in some forum that a pots ,cap and jack change help a lot with the sound of the squier
so what kid of pots cap and jack should i buy?
are dimarzio parts any good? and any brand to buy the cap? or any kind of cap?

BTW i live in peru and most internet stores don send things here
so if you can use this page it would be great
http://www.stewmac.com/

I may wrong, but the electronics in your VM P bass are going to be as good if not better than what you'll find in Stewart Mac's catalogue. Those type of upgrades only make sense if your upgrading something with factory questionable electronics, or you have a failed part in the electronics of your bass.