OK, i am planning on getting a new guitar soon (a fender HSS strat if you must know) and i want to expand my horizons and get a new amp as well. i need opinions on which one would be better.

its between these two:

Line 6 Spider III 75W

OR

Marshall Combo 50W

im leaning more towards the line 6, but i dont want to make a mistake and get a not so good one. right now i have the smallest marshall, and it limits me alot so yeah..

any help?
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Let the flaming begin.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Neither, they are both CRAP!

Get a decent tube amp, some US people will recommend them.
What do you play?

Metal: Peavey Valveking
Blues: Peavey Classic 30
Classic Rock: Classic 30 again
Jazz/Uber Cleans wanted: Laney VC15/VC30
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
i'd say tube too but then agian
the line 6 isn't that bad of a bedroom amp
and the mg is good for techcore
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.