I cant find what model it is online.

It's got a rounded end and it says "stratocaster" all curvy on with the fender and squier logo. The serial number is CY04083002 I goggled and found nothing well kinda close but those guitar were priced in the upper hundreds and I paid 120 for this guitar.

please and thank you on any info you have on this guitar. if you can find me a web page with detailed specs and price that would be cool.
Quote by fenderwiz
Ah. Squires are starter guitars.

I know but it doesn't look exactly like the quiers of today. its got this cool looking finish and the pick guard is all pearl-like.
You bought a guitar not knowing what brand it was....................interseting. Sounds like a SQUIRE strat.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
i dont think squire strats run any higher then 150... if there any higher you got ripped off
anyone can put a cool looking pick guard on a squire strat.. doesnt have to come from the factory
At least you bought a higher up one than the Affinities. Congratulations, you've advoided the first pitfall of blind buying
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
NO!!! the body also has this weird wooden design... its fading into brown with pattern paintbursh-like stripes IDK how to explain it... its got two tone knobs and uhh IDK it doesn't look like a normal squier.
Looks pretty cool, but... "crafted in china"?
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
Quote by RichieKotzen
For a Squier thats pretty sex lookin'

now do you see what im making such a huge deal about? there is no way thats just regular. When i plug it in its got this really kidn aoldschool crunch sound to it. A sound I've ever really experienced when playing guitar before.
Edited the post cause i searched and Squier's guitar does have 22 frets model.

Could be this one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Standard-Stratocaster-with-Tortoise-Shell-Pickguard?sku=512732

BTW, looks awesome for just 120$.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Last edited by El Cumanés at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by El Cumanés
The squiers doesn't have 22 frets as far as i know. Maybe a Mexican strat.
BTW, looks awesome for just 120$.

So I made a wise decision purchasing this?
I believe that's a quilted maple top. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you all will).

Pics of the front of the headstock would probably be helpful as well.
i think thats an older Crafted in China squire, they are pretty nice guitars. some say realy realy nice, good buy man. i dont imaigine its worth alot of money. but you got it for a good price and you will probbaly keep it forever.

here is the front headstock. Yes I like it very much. Its got a beautiful sound. On distortion its got that "in your face" punk sound and I love it.
Your guitar is A Squier Deluxe Stratocaster QMT, you can google it, i'm pretty sure I'm right.
My dad has the same guitar, it's pretty nice for a Squier.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Wow... This guitar is really something. Its discontinued and now it sells for about 250. What a deal. I think this is one of those guitars I want to hang on a wall.
Supposing that the guitar is this one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Standard-Stratocaster-with-Tortoise-Shell-Pickguard?sku=512732

The only downside, if it can be considered as one, is the guitar wood which is agathis.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by El Cumanés
Supposing that the guitar is this one:

The only downside, if it can be considered as one, is the guitar wood which is agathis.

It's not that one... it doesn't have a quilted top.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100