I CANT GET MY WAH TO MAKE NOISE!!!!! its a behringer wah which i bought not an hour ago and i cant get the damn thing to make sound! it has a battery light, but i cant tell where the battery goes! i'm trying to run it thru a 12 v AC adapter, which it has a jack for, but nothing's happening! what's going on??
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
i have one of those too.
you wont get it to work i'm afraid
its doomed.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
are you serious?
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
take it back and exchange it
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
First of all, you're using the wrong adapter. It requires a 9V adapter, not a 12V. There's an on/off switch that you need to activate by pushing down in the toe position. If that's not working, then you may have fried it by using a 12V adapter.
****! and youre sure theres nothing im doing wrong?
Quote by Guitarmiester
First of all, you're using the wrong adapter. It requires a 9V adapter, not a 12V. There's an on/off switch that you need to activate by pushing down in the toe position. If that's not working, then you may have fried it by using a 12V adapter.

it says 12 v on the pedal
Is this the pedal you're using - Behringer Hellbabe

If so, it says it requires a 9V adapter in the specs. Even in the picture I can see it says 9V under the adapter input. I was wrong in my previous post, it's an optical wah so there's no on/off switch. It should work the second you step on it.
thats not it, its bigger and kinda ****tier looking
if you want something that works it'd be best to make sure that the word "behringer" appears nowhere on it cus that word increases the failure rate of hardware by over 200%.

i had a behringer headphone amp i picked up cus it was cheap and it almost set my desk on fire.