You can find it in my profile, please give suggestions to improve it Gonna upload my take on the solo too(with completly different tone, but alas slower speed than that of o'great dime!).

Thanks for the feedback guys(if i get any), i've been playing solidly since Feb.2007, would really appreciate if someone would "friend me", and comment on my upcoming mp3s, i really need tips etc.

Getcha pull!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Very nice.

At some points the echo effect would be to long and kind of make things to... 'busy' but it wasn't that bothersome. Also your tone was a bit muddy, but once again, no big deal. Good job
The Pit. The Movie.
Slayem: I am aware of that, i'll have to relearn it from the Guitar World mag(Dime tribute one), and i'll repost a third version very soon. But i've played it after the tape in the correct tuning(this was recorded in standard tuning), and it sounded pretty correct, but again, i will go over the entire song once im finished with the things im currently doing.

Spay: Thank you SO much for that! I really needed it, i will modify my echo settings the next time ;D And about the tone, i was very unsure if i was to go for the live version, with high gain and palm muting, or the studio version, with very muffeled sound, i tried with the muffeled sound, and i didn't like it too much(my amp is in my profile, if anyone have any good settings for this song, i would love to hear them). Again, thank you!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
No problem man =)

I'll friend you as well
The Pit. The Movie.
Working on the next version, and what i will include are:
More fluid slides
Correct tab(from Guitar World mag)
Better sound