Page 1 of 2
i dont care really as long as they still make pizza. I will probably never taste the pasta...i wish they would bring back the P-zone though i loved those with a passion.
pizza no longer exists?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You know, there is always the frozen ones in your freezer.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Lolz April Foolz!
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
As long as they still have pizzas they can call themselves "Big Pedophile Wife-Beating Al's Pasta and Rat **** Emporium" for all I care.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by fretsonfire74
It isn't april fools anymore though.

um............ yes it is
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by dudetheman
As long as they still have pizzas they can call themselves "Big Pedophile Wife-Beating Al's Pasta and Rat **** Emporium" for all I car

i would rape that
You guys have pretty much covered everything I was going to say.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i've always been told april fools ends at noon.

anyway, figures they'd use april fools to advertise their delicious pasta meals.
Quote by hippyguitardude
um............ yes it is

the ts is in australia, so technicaly its the second. He just hasnt realised its still the 1st in the US and here for another... ooh, ten mins.

EDIT: and im pretty sure its the american pizza hut site.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
hippyguitardude u just got april f**ked and pizza hut is still pizza hut i think
I'd do me........

Quote by RedMoonMan
i think they are just advertising the fact that they are selling pasta too now.

+1

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Its not an april fools joke. Its doesn't say they are changing the name. Its just saying they have pasta now and they deliver it..... just like the pizza they have and deliver. A play on words to advertise a new product guys. Come on. Don't be idiots.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
www.beanstalkmusic.com
Quote by The Two
hippyguitardude u just got april f**ked and pizza hut is still pizza hut i think

lol april f*cked???? hows that work?

"SURPRISE! I'm f*cking you! April F*ck!"
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by twowheels
the ts is in australia, so technicaly its the second. He just hasnt realised its still the 1st in the US and here for another... ooh, ten mins.

EDIT: and im pretty sure its the american pizza hut site.

yeah, because there's only one time zone in the US..
sup?
Quote by fretsonfire74
April 2nd is not april fools. Timezones.

In california it's still not even 4 o'clock on the first.
So yeah. You lose.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ldl67
yeah, because there's only one time zone in the US..

ah, but its still april 1st over all the mainland us time zones! Il let Pizza Hut work out how theyre going to stop the fool joke in the right timezones at the right time. If its a joke.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Godsmack_IV
i've always been told april fools ends at noon.

anyway, figures they'd use april fools to advertise their delicious pasta meals.

Two of my friends said that yesterday, its the first I've heard of April Fools morning....
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by ratmblink123
In california it's still not even 4 o'clock on the first.
So yeah. You lose.

No you lose. Stuff happens first here. Easter, christmas etc. So there
pizza hut is still pizza hut, they r just advertising for the pasta which will probobly only be around for a couple months anyway...
Quote by TIMshady1stLP
Its not an april fools joke. Its doesn't say they are changing the name. Its just saying they have pasta now and they deliver it..... just like the pizza they have and deliver. A play on words to advertise a new product guys. Come on. Don't be idiots.

Actually, the flash thing says, "so good, we're changing our name to Pasta Hut".... and the logo in the corner says Pasta Hut, not Pizza Hut.
I also think it's not as good for an april fool's joke... but americans are so dumb they'd fall for it. Just like back in 98 when Burger King offered left handed burgers and advertised them as having the fillings being rearranged 180 degrees for left handed people... and they reported thousands of people requesting them.
Quote by fretsonfire74
No you lose. Stuff happens first here. Easter, christmas etc. So there

He said "on the first" as in the first of April. It's an American company with a ".com" URL, not a ".au". So it's using an American clock. Even on the east coast, it's still early evening.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Last edited by iforgot539 at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74

The whole world isn't Australia, moron.
Quote by Våd Hamster
*facedesk*

The latest craze?

Also, TS is a silly (:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by fretsonfire74

Pizza Hut is an AMERICAN restaurant, and the latest it is in America right now is quarter past 7. So 5 more hours of foolery to go!
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by dudetheman
As long as they still have pizzas they can call themselves "Big Pedophile Wife-Beating Al's Pasta and Rat **** Emporium" for all I care.

+1 and oh yeah APRILZ FOOLZ
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

EDIT:
Quote by iforgot539

He said "on the first" as in the first of April. It's an American company with a ".com" URL, not a ".au". So it's using an American clock. Even on the easy coast, it's still early evening.

Ooh yeah

It's so easy! But all of us here aren't... usually
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Apr 1, 2008,
Sigh... ****ing qwerty keyboards make me look like a damn fool
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by dudetheman

ohhh jesus thats the first time this site has made me laugh in ages.
cheers to you, man
Page 1 of 2