Ok if I remember correctly 12 bar blues are mainly dominished, major and minor chords right?
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
This is the basic 12 bar blues progression, and depending on the key you are in substitute in appropriate chords:

I - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - / I7 - / - / - /

IV7 - / - / - / IV7 - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - /

V7 - / - / - / IV7 - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - /

If you are in the key of E it would look like:

E- / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - / E7 - / - / - /

A7 - / - / - / A7- / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - /

B7 - / - / - / A7 - / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - /

Have fun playing the blues, I love 'em.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
This is the basic 12 bar blues progression, and depending on the key you are in substitute in appropriate chords:

I - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - / I7 - / - / - /

IV7 - / - / - / IV7 - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - /

V7 - / - / - / IV7 - / - / - / I - / - / - / I - / - / - /

If you are in the key of E it would look like:

E- / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - / E7 - / - / - /

A7 - / - / - / A7- / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - /

B7 - / - / - / A7 - / - / - / E - / - / - / E - / - / - /

Have fun playing the blues, I love 'em.
I can't read tabs mate,

But put them in music chords, notes form and I could.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Well it isn't in tabs form.... the slashes just represent individual beats, or time components that each chord is played for. So there is a E chord followed by 3 slashes, that means in 4/4 time to play the E chord 4 times 1-2-3-4 then the next measure begins.

The big slashes are your quarter notes, and the small ones can be your eighth notes. So you could play the E chord 1 and 2 and 3 and 4... etc. Just switch the chords at the end of each phrase.

E major is played for three measures, the E7 is played for one measure, A7 is played or two measures, then back to E for two measures, B7 for one measure, A7 for one measure, then E for two measures, for a total of twelve bars, or you twelve bar blues.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
Well it isn't in tabs form.... the slashes just represent individual beats, or time components that each chord is played for. So there is a E chord followed by 3 slashes, that means in 4/4 time to play the E chord 4 times 1-2-3-4 then the next measure begins.

The big slashes are your quarter notes, and the small ones can be your eighth notes. So you could play the E chord 1 and 2 and 3 and 4... etc. Just switch the chords at the end of each phrase.

E major is played for three measures, the E7 is played for one measure, A7 is played or two measures, then back to E for two measures, B7 for one measure, A7 for one measure, then E for two measures, for a total of twelve bars, or you twelve bar blues.
Now that I understand.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.