You can use commas, conjunctions, complex sentences, whatever, it just has to be one complete sentence.
Sex.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Hey Sexy, mind if i sex you up during sexytime on International Sex Day (which i conveniently and quite sexily made up about 4 sexy seconds ago)?

6. too lazy to do more.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex. sex sex sex
Quote by walkinbazooka
Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex.

I salute you sir, you make people without lives look good everywhere
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
sex is a very important concept and u can have sex with anyone as long as its a girls with boys having sex and not gay people having sex because sex is a very dirty thing and can lead to std's and hiv because of having sex!!!
Do u have a metal spine?
I totally love sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and sex.
Do I win?
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
Quote by Carswell98

I salute you sir, you make people without lives look good everywhere

Or making people with Ctrl and V keys look lazy.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex Sex can buffulo the sex of another sex crazed maniac; sex makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex which makes me think of sex.
I sexfully made sex while waving my de-sexing stick very unsexfully at the sex-crazed mob, whose sexy odor trickled most unwelcomingly into my never-before-sexed prison pocket (ie - anals).
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
RIP Tom Searle.
Spot the spam thread!
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...