Ok.. So I'm trying to learn to play the opening solo from The Leaving Song Part II Properly. I can do it with a pick, but it doesnt sound nearly as good. You have to use "2 hand tapping" i believe, and... well... I suck at it. any advice/tips on this technique? Oh, and the tab is...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/afi/the_leaving_song_part_2_tab.htm

So yeah. Any advice?? It just seems really hard to me =\

Oh, also, i have trouble playing some songs in Distortion without accidently making odd noises when my fingers slide across the strings [which is actually even called a slide i believe] so yeah. In some songs, i want to do that. but take TLSp2 for example, I don't want that to happen. it doesnt sound good. recorded, or just straight through the amp.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
Last edited by Lolopop at Apr 1, 2008,
well, ill learn it and let you know
jade plays it diff live.. which sucks imo, like on the dvd. ill let you know in like 15 min.

im about to check the dvd. i know live in it he doesnt play the '15-12-15' part, he just slides to 17 and plays '12-15' as to not make extra noise. ill let you know in a bit, + tips.

ill post a youtube vid to show you how to do it both ways, slow and normal speed. 'let you know when its up
Last edited by theshroomman at Apr 1, 2008,
ok thanks. i assume you'll post the link??
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
and sure. i will do that.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-