Heard a couple songs and thought they were quite good

I was wondering what a good album to start with is, all I have is a couple songs off some old Thrasher Skaterock comps. that I downloaded.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
I have the Wreck Collection and The Fat Elvis. Of those two I would recommend the Wreck collection, but they're both good. I haven't listened in quite a while, but just going off of my memory I believe the Fat Elvis is thrashier if that's what you're looking for. I personally prefer their funky stuff to the thrash, but different strokes, etc.
Up tha' gay p0nx *-)
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Eww, Fagz
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Big Boys are probably one of the greater of the Texas punk bands. Austin was a hell of a scene.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Big Boys are probably one of the greater of the Texas punk bands. Austin was a hell of a scene.

Damnit misfitsdisciple, I just need to move over to *insert your location here* and start a band with you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by misfitsdisciple

I don't know man,

The Dicks are pretty god damn good...

and were friends with the Big Boys too!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by axeslash
Damnit misfitsdisciple, I just need to move over to *insert your location here* and start a band with you.

roll on up to gainesville and we can get something going. My amp for my bass sucks though, so we would have to be "tru p0nx" so we could sound ****ty and it still be good.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.