Ok, so I have an Ibanez RG series guitar, and a Line 6 Spider 3 120 watt amp (don't flame, I like it). Anyway, I just recently got a Line 6 Pod X3 Live, and I am confused out of my mind.

First of all, I want to know, HOW THE HECK DO I HOOK IT UP TO MY AMP!!!!!!!!! I don't know which slot I should plug it into!

Basically if anyone can help me find some good websites with EASY step by step instructions to figuring out how this thing works it would be very much so appreciated. I have the instruction manuel, but the thing is so darn confusing!

Thanks!
Wha?
Everything is in the manual...
But because I'm in a good mood, guitar goes into guitar in port on the far right hand corner, and a cable goes out from the pedal's "Live Out" into your amp's input or effects return slot. Doesn't matter which "Live Out" you choose. Both work

And I REALLY suggest reading the manual
Guitar -> Instrument Input on X3L -> 1/4" Stereo Output on X3L (you don't have to use both outputs, you could use one for a mono signal) -> Spider Input

I'm not sure if your Spider has an effects loop, but if it does go from the X3L's instrument out into the Spider's effects loop return.
Quote by nedthehead
Wha?
Everything is in the manual...
But because I'm in a good mood, guitar goes into guitar in port on the far right hand corner, and a cable goes out from the pedal's "Live Out" into your amp's input or effects return slot. Doesn't matter which "Live Out" you choose. Both work

And I REALLY suggest reading the manual

But its sooooooooo longgggggg
just get a small tube amp and sell the spider cause external pedals arent good at all with it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
You'll want to read through the manual to familiarize yourself with what the X3L is capable of. There's a lot to it, there's no way you're going to no how to navigate it with ease, what and where everything is, editing capabilities, and, in your case, how to hook it up. I just bought a Vetta 2 and read through the manual over the weekend, the manual will only help. You're obviously not too busy to read the manual if you're spending time in an online forum. The more you know, the better.
Guitarmiester: A) I agree. I have it, and it really helps. Especially if you want to know how to maximize your tone and the sound you can get for it. Your tone will benefit from reading the manual. Just leave UG for a night and toy with it (the manual)
B) Your avatar wins
But the thing is that I do not have any time to read it.

When I go mono out from stereo out to get a mono tone, the volume gets really quiet, and I have to crank the master volume, but I don't wanna do that because sometimes it "slips" and I get blasted.