Hey, I have a JCM900 and I think the fuse is blown. The amp itself wont turn on, so it's not a problem with the tubes. I've also tried it on many different outlets and with many different cords, so the problem has got to be the map itself.

Would not turning on be an example of a Blown fuse? I cant think of anything else that it could be, it's been taken care of really good. I've also never dealt with a blown fuse before, so I dont know the symptoms. Does this sound like one? If anyones got any advice or suggestions, please state them, I really need it. I have a couple shows coming up in the next couple of weeks and I'm recording this weekend, so I'm hoping if it is a blown fuse that I'll be able to go out tomorrow and buy some, and then just put them in myself.

EDIT- Sorry, I forgot to put how it happened. It happened during band practice (volume was at about 6/7 give or take a little, if it matters). It was working fine, then I shut it off for a few minutes, and when I went to go turn it back on, it wouldnt.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
Last edited by LastCaress88 at Apr 1, 2008,
Well, take the fuse out and look at it. You'll know if it's blown, it'll either be scorched, or the filament inside will be broken. Depending on the fuse type, I honestly am not sure what kind it uses.
I took the fuse out and it looked fine to be honest. You could still see through it and it didnt look like it was burned or anything. Do you know of anything else that could cause this problem?
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know,
pics?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20