Poll: Do you like guitar hero?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like guitar hero?
OH YAA!!!
174 64%
NO!!!!
99 36%
Voters: 273.
Page 1 of 2
UG is a website - it doesn't really care either way.

The users of UG will be a mixture - some will like it and others won't.
would be nice with an actual poll :/

i like the game, but i hate that people are like "ZOMG I LIEK THIS SONG ITS ON GIETAR HEROZ"

seriously people will like any song if its on guitar hero. but its so damn fun to play so i like it

I love it but playing my real les paul is even better
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Hate the players*, not the game.

*and by players i mean the people who think they are real musicians by playing it

"IM TOTALLY SHREDZORING"

"You're shredding at guitar hero?"

"UM, WHAT'S SHREDDING AGAIN?"
...receiving transmission from David Bowie's nipple antennae...
I prefer Rock Band, but Guitar Hero is alright.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I think it is actually pretty fun to play with friends. You can't really have a guitar duel online on a real guitar.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
It's a fun way to jack around with friends.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

ZOMG I LIEK SOME SONGS CUZ THERE ON GIETAR HEROZ.... lulz, i must admit that sometimesa i have started listening to a band cuz of GH, but i usually listen to there other stuff and end up liking it more than the other song.
I like it sooo much I had to use this as a way to get myself to quit!

/lame
but really, i've never played it
It's beautoful when you have a hangover and you can just sit there and giggle at how badly you're doing.

S'what I do anyway.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I like playing my real guitar while listening to real music..so No. If I wanted to tap buttons and play In the Fire and Flames I would be like Herman Li and write Videogame music.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I like playing my real guitar while listening to real music..so No. If I wanted to tap buttons and play In the Fire and Flames I would be like Herman Li and write Videogame music.

It's a pity you don't have any real friends to play guitar hero with...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
It's beautoful when you have a hangover and you can just sit there and giggle at how badly you're doing.

S'what I do anyway.

Lulz you get hangovers. Also, i voted yes.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Yea because a post saying I don't play Guitar Hero deduces that I have no friends..I forgot how only the "cool" dudes play Guitar Hero..

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
while listening to real music..

what are you saying? and its THROUGH the fire and flames. i know that sounded like i'm a noob, haha.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yea because a post saying I don't play Guitar Hero deduces that I have no friends..I forgot how only the "cool" dudes play Guitar Hero..

deduces....ok guys he broke out the big words. you all know what its time for.......BATTLE ROYAL!!!
Quote by devin_g94
deduces....ok guys he broke out the big words. you all know what its time for.......BATTLE ROYAL!!!

Last time I checked "deduces" wasn't a big word...are you 13? Do you know how read a book that isn't written by Dr. Seuss?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Last time I checked "deduces" wasn't a big word...are you 13? Do you know how read a book that isn't written by Dr. Seuss?

Maybe he should read a real book and learn some real words, eh?
Quote by BestBassistInMI
Lulz you get hangovers. Also, i voted yes.

Occaisionally yes.

I blame the copius amounts of JD ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by bequickorbedead
Maybe he should read a real book and learn some real words, eh?

So we've established people who like Guitar Hero gang up on intelligent people in packs and are illiterate. Thanks.
If I may make a confession, guitar hero made me want to start playing guitar, and I must make another, I still like the game, but real guitar is A LOT more fun.
Don't care.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

well i thought it was a big word for you because the only other one i have heard you use is real with the ever so fancy underline. and no i'm not 13. and i think its funny that you act like your any older than that.
Never played it. Not planning on it. Nothing against it, dont really care. Bit of an orange juicer to me dont you think?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

So we've established people who like Guitar Hero gang up on intelligent people in packs and are illiterate. Thanks.

We've also established that the music on guitar hero isn't real apparently.

...and yes, we're all illiterate.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

And how does what he said "deduce" that guitar hero players think they are cool.
Quote by bequickorbedead
We've also established that the music on guitar hero isn't real apparently.

...and yes, we're all illiterate.

The music on Guitar Hero sucks in my opinion. Am I allowed to have an opinion? Fill me in oh Lord of Epicness.
yeah its fun, but its one of those things people like to bitch about on UG because they think its cool
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
The music on Guitar Hero sucks in my opinion. Am I allowed to have an opinion? Fill me in oh Lord of Epicness.

I think you need to find yourself a definition of the word 'real'. Just because it sucks doesn't mean it isn't real...
Page 1 of 2