Poll: yay or neigh?
Poll Options
View poll results: yay or neigh?
Denim ftw!
51 72%
So gay!
20 28%
Voters: 71.
Basically, I showed my friend a Megadeth patch I bought for the back of my denim jacket. He proceeded to tell me how Denim jackets were "gay", and no one should wear them.

what do you guys think? Are denim jackets "gay", or would you wear one that shows support for you favorite band?
X Sign Here
No, leather is cooler, but denim jackest are awesome. I wear them all the time, tell him he is gay for not being able to handel teh metulz
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Mustaine wore 'em back in the day...
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
its gay that your so worried about it you have to make a thread
Call me Jack
i love metal
i'm a metal head
don't get me wrong
but i'm just not into the denim jacket thing
i'm more of a hoodie guy

and
MEGADETH = UBER PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!
lol
Cliff Burton wore denim jackets.

Cliff Burton is cool.

Therefore, denim jackets are cool.

FLAWLESS LOGIC!
Quote by srv_king

ouch

Quote by Slaytanic1993
No, leather is cooler, but denim jackest are awesome. I wear them all the time, tell him he is gay for not being able to handel teh metulz

/thread. your friend obviously cant handle "teh metulz"
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by srv_king

Wear what you want and **** everyone else.
Quote by kossner
Basically, I showed my friend a Megadeth patch I bought for the back of my denim jacket. He proceeded to tell me how Denim jackets were "gay", and no one should wear them.

what do you guys think? Are denim jackets "gay", or would you wear one that shows support for you favorite band?

Sounds like your freind is the gay one. You can tell him how no one one should wear skin-tight long sleeve hoodies, eye-liner, skateboard shoes and womens jeans lest they get a proper **** kicking.
denim jackets are sweet especially when you have thrash on them! more of an oldschool thing but id wear it either way
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Cliff Burton wore denim jackets.

Cliff Burton is cool.

Therefore, denim jackets are cool.

FLAWLESS LOGIC!

Agreed. If Cliff Burton wore 'em than you shouldn't be considered even mildly metal if you don't.

seriously though, stop worrying so much about what other people think about you.
i got a BLS denim vest cuz im so metal.

but seriously I got 1 and its bad ass
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
they are extremely gay.

HOODIE FTW

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Denim Jackets Were Cool In The 80's

Nowadays

Denim = Not Cool Man

but i guess if you can pull it off itd be cool
Last edited by squier-sucks132 at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Agreed. If Cliff Burton wore 'em than you shouldn't be considered even mildly metal if you don't.

seriously though, stop worrying so much about what other people think about you.

lol, if you only knew me. I don't care what other people think, but my friend is a metal fan, but thinks that denim is gay. I just had to have the pit prove him wrong.
X Sign Here
it's like a mohawk, cheezily awesome, and only about a third of the people who do it can pull it off.
i used to wear one, i think they're alright. btw you're a faggot for asking about fashion advice. that is all.

Quote by Witch-king
i used to wear one, i think they're alright. btw you're a faggot for asking about fashion advice. that is all.

again with the advice... I am merely seeing the pit's opinion. I wear what I want...I don't shop at good will for nothing (no, I'm not poor..>.>
X Sign Here
Duh, everyone knows wearing denim jackets obviously means you're attracted to the same sex.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Centurion
Cut the sleeves off!

lol that's what i did to mine. i dont have the balls to wear it though.

Quote by kossner
lol, if you only knew me. I don't care what other people think, but my friend is a metal fan, but thinks that denim is gay. I just had to have the pit prove him wrong.

very well then this should set him straight:

Quote by Godsmack_IV
very well then this should set him straight:

Oh man! I actually sent him that pic. He just praised Cliff, but didn't really change his opinion...<.<
X Sign Here