Do they build custom guitars?

I want this guitar.

Buuuuuut...I want an SD JB in the bridge and an SD Jazz in the neck.
I can't find any links or anything on their website. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I know, I know. I could just order the guitar and install the pickups myself. But, it would be much cheaper and much less of a hassle if I could have it done this way.

Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Yeah, you're probably right. But, just to be sure that's the cheapest way, I'll wait on a 2nd opinion.

...I just realized this is the wrong forum. I was thinking I was in the Electric Guitar forum because I just finished reading a thread about guitars. Eh, oh well.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
They actually would do something like pickups for you. Email them. I doubt they will charge much more than cost of pups and maybe $20 for installation.
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Ah, sweet. For some reason, I didn't think to e-mail them. *facepalm*

Thanks.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

I didn't know they would do custom work, I still dunno if they do that because all their guitars are high quality chinese imports.

However...they are open to new ideas, or bringing back certain models...etc.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
They will do custom orders through email, but they will cost a reasonable amount more and will take a couple months after the order is placed at least for the factory to custom make it and ship it. And you basically have to be happy with the custom unless its damaged really.

I don't think they would install new pickups at their warehouse for you though. It will be quite a lot easier just getting the pickups aftermarket and having a tech install them while setting your guitar up.