I'm going to London in 3 weeks. Is there anyone who lives in London or has been there that knows any cheap places to buy food and other stuff because the American dollar is an epic fail.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
hahaha
Sorry it's not much help but it struck me when I was there in August that places like that were few and far between, in fact, almost non-existant.
I'm thinking you should budget wisely because it's VERY expensive there, especially compared to either the CND or USD.
yeah If you were to pay a buck for a water at home you would pay a pound over there soo basicaly everything is twice what it is over here
McDonalds. You will struggle to find anything cheaper.

Also, be extremely careful on the roads, the drivers are assholes who don't know what a crossing is.
London and cheap do not belong in the same sentence. If you're 18 though you could hit up a Wetherspoons for cheap food and beer. Thats all I can think of apart from all the fast food places we imported from the States.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Visit Camden if you get the chance! It's a great funky place and you'd probably find some decent cheap food there.
London is really really expensive. Wetherspoons is probably your best bet, even though it's really nasty.