does anyone know on average how much a full bdu costs? ive tred google and search bar nothing really pricewise..
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
alright but can you or anyone else give me a price estimate? im trying to figure out how im gonna buy one and still have enought money for other ****

EDIT: ^sorry, a B.D.U. is a Battle Dress Uniform used in the army
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
I got some for about 120 bucks in full.

but I dont know where you live or what kind you need. Mine were olive drab, including boots.
Quote by 20cdndollars
I got some for about 120 bucks in full.

but I dont know where you live or what kind you need. Mine were olive drab, including boots.

ah my crappy pay lol this is like just out of range of all of one payday but im sure it varys
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Just go down to the nearest army surplus, you can probably get used for under 50 bucks including boots. Newer gear will be like 50 each for pants, jacket, ect...
Quote by 60CycleHum
what's a bdus?

Battle Dress Uniform. Like camo pants, boots, and shirt.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
You do realize you are issued your own BDU's in the military. You don't need to buy your own. Unless you are impersonating a military serviceman that is.....
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by FendermanOC
You do realize you are issued your own BDU's in the military. You don't need to buy your own. Unless you are impersonating a military serviceman that is.....

I had to buy mine for Cadets.
Yeah, but you know, ... canada....
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by FendermanOC
Yeah, but you know, ... canada....

DONT YOU START WITH ME!!

:p I'm just kidding, but seriously. I'm gonna have to save my Canada's Military rant. and just copy and paste it into threads pretty soon.

:p
My dad is in the millitary, so I all sorts of old stuff. But, check second hand stores like salvation army or good will, people give those away all the time. Also check ebay, or cheaperthandirt.com
X Sign Here
i think ill check good will tomorrow or somewhere thanks guys
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
At first I thought TS was a retard who couldn't spell, and was inquiring about "buds" o' marijuana.

Instead, we're left with this uninteresting stuff

TS, try a Army/Navy disposal store, if you have them where you live.