Currently, I use Ernie Ball .10's (Regular Slinky) strings on my guitar. So I was at practice last week my high e string breaks. No problem, it happens. Replace the string, continue practice. Next week, practice again, and the same thing again. Now I'm pissed, I've just about had it.

So my question is, I need strings that are stronger and last longer. Any suggestions?
DR'S are good strings, are yuo sure your not tuning an octave high ( i know that sounds riddiculous) but if you are that could be it or maybe their rusting due to a humid environment
could be the guitar too.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
well my party peice was if it was breakind at the bridge then....but you spoiled that . do you know what guitar it is thats fookin up? the ice man or the artcore ect.
Quote by LD_Luke D
DR'S are good strings, are yuo sure your not tuning an octave high ( i know that sounds riddiculous) but if you are that could be it or maybe their rusting due to a humid environment

Hahaha, no I'm not tuning an octave too high, but it might be the humid thing. Last week it was pretty cold around here and now it is in the high 60's. So it could be the changing weather.
Coated DR's are the way to go. They NEVER break under normal operating conditions. I've never seen it happen/heard of it happening to anyone, ever.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Another thing is maybe you just play too rough man. Try takin it a little easier and don't bash your strings?
Quote by thankyougermany
Coated DR's are the way to go. They NEVER break under normal operating conditions. I've never seen it happen/heard of it happening to anyone, ever.

coated strings sound muddy. and because they are coated doesnt mean they dont break. the coat just prevents oil and dirt from going into the wrapping of the strings,.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE