Page 1 of 2
for the last few weeks i have been going to bed at like eleven and actually starting to sleep at the early hours of 3:00am and 4:00am. it sucks. i feel **** during the days and i just lie awake at night. im refering to the medical geniuses of the pit now so u can see im quite desparate. ive counted sheep, my pendejo is swore from masturbation, ive gone through every carton of milk. ive tried everything. do i have insomnia or what? HELP!!
i live in england. its currently 3:10 in the early hours. proof.
Last edited by JoelTheShredder at Apr 1, 2008,
wank
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
is something bothering u? it may be stress
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Problem #1: Asking the Pit for help
Problem #2: Being in the Pit in the first place... it keeps you up late
You sir have Aids
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I'd go with the "wank" option, but that's just me...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
dude. that sucks. try reading something, probably not guitar or music related.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
get some sleeping pills, i go through periods like that but then take non prescription drugs like tylenol PM and i start sleeping again.
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
I don't get as tired anymore.
I blame the internet

If it happens for much longer, you should see a doctor. You may have insomnia. You might not, but you should check I guess.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
skip a few days off school and don't think too much about stuff that gets you stressed
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by ValoRhoads
is something bothering u? it may be stress

well, exams coming fast, music test in may, mum is general nagg, brother is prick, peer presure, having to hide my judaism from my school so i dont die from bulllying. eh not a lot.
you prob's not doing enough
getting stuggish but not usoing up engery
Try focusing on someyting during the day's. but then stay up for a whole night and odnt go to sleep, as in wake when ever you do, and stay up all though the day, night then the next day until like 7, you will be tired enough then to sleep, no matter what, so you should get 12 hours, and your sleeping pattern is restored
i ahve that atm, during the holz tho, and i work best at night so it good
reading is a great way to fall asleep. Or listen to npr or sumin and that should make you fall asleep.
Maybe all you need to do is just calm yourself. Just lay there and do not move at all. keep your eyes shut and try to stay in that position as long as possible. It should make you feel a bt more tired since your manually shutting yourself down
if the problem keeps coming , id suggest a real life doctor

edit: also, try workin out a bit before bed so your fatigued. It doesn't work great with everybody, but for some people, it helps them fall asleep
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Stress, most likely. Go run. Have sex. Eat healthy. Take a hot shower and do thing that you enjoy and are relaxing, basically.

If it's persistent and you have behavioral, you might be mildy depressed.. but if it's a sudden thing, that's probably not the case.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by callum.scott
you prob's not doing enough
getting stuggish but not usoing up engery
Try focusing on someyting during the day's. but then stay up for a whole night and odnt go to sleep, as in wake when ever you do, and stay up all though the day, night then the next day until like 7, you will be tired enough then to sleep, no matter what, so you should get 12 hours, and your sleeping pattern is restored
i ahve that atm, during the holz tho, and i work best at night so it good

its my holidaze too. im gona try that man. thanks
Quote by JoelTheShredder
well, exams coming fast, music test in may, mum is general nagg, brother is prick, peer presure, having to hide my judaism from my school so i dont die from bulllying. eh not a lot.

woah...people are makin fun of you cuz ur jewish? thats kinda serious, you might want to talk to an adult at your school about that. Anyone whos makin fun of what you believe is a jackass mother****er
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by vintage x metal
Stress, most likely. Go run. Have sex. Eat healthy. Take a hot shower and do thing that you enjoy and are relaxing, basically.

If it's persistent and you have behavioral, you might be mildy depressed.. but if it's a sudden thing, that's probably not the case.

does sex with hand count?
Quote by cap'n curry
woah...people are makin fun of you cuz ur jewish? thats kinda serious, you might want to talk to an adult at your school about that. Anyone whos makin fun of what you believe is a jackass mother****er

well no. i managed to convince im part italian an thats saved my ass from people knowing about it. but its a really anticemetic place to be. so i keep that as quiet as possible
Quote by JoelTheShredder
does sex with hand count?

Mhm, any outlet.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Sucks dude. My boilers ****ed as well so no heating, no sleep, and no ****ing beer or smokes in the house.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
I used to have what you have because of stress. I just worked out/exercised before i slept. It worked for me.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Centurion
Sucks dude. My boilers ****ed as well so no heating, no sleep, and no ****ing beer or smokes in the house.

ahh i know man. isnt life just a beach.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
ahh i know man. isnt life just a beach.

You all right my brutha. Seriously. I don't really like the beach so life being a beach wouldn't be fun. To take to another step, shrimp are always in the sand, people hurt you, and waves hurt you. Mmm being a beach not fun.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
You all right my brutha. Seriously. I don't really like the beach so life being a beach wouldn't be fun. To take to another step, shrimp are always in the sand, people hurt you, and waves hurt you. Mmm being a beach not fun.

well, i dont like swearing, its vulgar. but you sir just pushed me...BITCH! LIFES A BITCH! GET IT!! i dont like the beach either.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
well, i dont like swearing, its vulgar. but you sir just pushed me...BITCH! LIFES A BITCH! GET IT!! i dont like the beach either.

HA. Stand proud my brutha.
You are doomed. That is all. You must suffer with the rest of us till the end of time.

EDIT: But at least you'll be warm! Bastard boiler!
Quote by Centurion
You are doomed. That is all. You must suffer with the rest of us till the end of time.

ahhh . doomeness my only weakness !!
Quote by TranquilNight
Hey, this is Dr. T. Night. Let's see... Ah! According to your description, you have AIDS. What you need to do is to rub some icy hot on it.

Dont you think its funny your responding to a thread about insomnia when your name is Tranquil Night?
Quote by TranquilNight
Hey, this is Dr. T. Night. Let's see... Ah! According to your description, you have AIDS. What you need to do is to rub some icy hot on it.

get out of my thread
Quote by JoelTheShredder
ahhh . doomeness my only weakness !!

I just saw your age. You are far too young for such horrors.
Page 1 of 2