epic doom metal band from boston.

playing a free show at my college in a few weeks.

www.myspace.com/voyageralpha
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
The only good voyager is the song, I Voyager by Nevermore. They can kick the **** out of this suck ass band.
thanks, that was constructive. now go away
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
we get it dude, you jerk off to nevermore, and you will never listen to a band that formed after the 1980s.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
i was debating which decade to use, i have no idea when nevermore formed. guess i chose the wrong one

my point is i dont want to hear about how the nevermore song is better then the band. this thread is about the band, to get the word out
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Bumped, because I'm listening to the Album now.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.