Do you think you will end up in heaven hell or limbo, or not believe in such religious ideologies?
/thread^
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i don't think il end up in hell. I believe in God and im a decent guy, im not a total jackass or anything. but idk what God's standard is, i could end up in limbo, or i could end in heaven, i don't know
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at Apr 1, 2008,
I'd say Gods got a high standard, anyone with pearl gates and a bouncer outside will want to keep the riff-raff out.
Quote by GuepaGuepa
isnt the correct term carbon?

I don't mean carbon. I mean dust. We're not just a piece of graphite - there's plenty other elements make us up.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are not the only religions you know.

I believe in the Summerland, and I believe in Nibbana. Look them up.
hey! its an april 08er! making threads on his first day, good stuff
i'd like to think theres a Heaven as well as a seat with my name on it, but ya never know
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
dont believe in limbo.

i think im still too young to guage where id be going, but seeing as i havent commited any "mortal sins" technically im on track for "heaven", or however one chooses to interpret the above.
If I'm going by the uber religeous christian morals I'd be going to hell cuz I'm Japanese, Polytheistic, and not christian.

oh yeah and japanese people have no souls
Quote by chinkboy7
If I'm going by the uber religeous christian morals I'd be going to hell cuz I'm Japanese, Polytheistic, and not christian.

Shinto? Or another polytheistic faith?
Quote by chinkboy7

I thought Japan was mostly Buddist?
Quote by Aramis
Shinto? Or another polytheistic faith?

I'm shinto and buddhist like most japanese sept sadly i can't name more than 3 shinto gods
Quote by chinkboy7
I'm shinto and buddhist like most japanese sept sadly i can't name more than 3 shinto gods

You're just a white nerd who thinks he's Japanese...aren't you?
Quote by AzureNight
You're just a white nerd who thinks he's Japanese...aren't you?

Did you mean to quote Aramis?
Quote by GoDrex
I thought Limbo was for babies that died without being baptized or something like that. I think what your were thinking of is called Purgatory... but it's all a load of **** anyway.

Limbo is a place of eternal sorrow, different from Hell in that Hell is a place of punishment, Limbo is a place of peace.

Purgatory is the place where you are purified until you are fit to enter Heaven.
I don't believe in it. But if I did, then probably hell for a short time.
According to Judaism, everyone goes to hell. There you pay for your sins, and go to heaven.
So everyone goes to hell and then to heaven. What happens in hell is what your actions define.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I am going straight to purgatory.... or to be reincarnated...... or not....... guess I'll find out when I kick the bucket........ or not?
Whatever happens, happens, but at least i'm pretty sure i'm not going to hell.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by GuepaGuepa
I thought Japan was mostly Buddist?

Japan is both buddhist and Shinto if you don't get how that works out lemme explain for you

shinto is the spiritual religion and the version of buddhism they follow is more of a lifestyle stuff sept most japanese people don't really know what stuff they practice is which so they all say both
I like to believe there's an afterlife. There's a very small chance I'll get into heaven but right now I'm shooting for Limbo, or Purgatory granted that'd f*cking hurt redeeming myself.