ok i have a bunch of music equipment that needs to go because im trying to move to miami here in the next couple months.

marshall mg head, $250
seen alot of shows and has some wear but still sounds as good as the day i got it.

i have a barely used LNIB pdp double bass drum pedal. my dad has a set and i used the pedal for like 2 weeks then he put it in storage and this pedal hasnt been used since. still in box and plastic.
$100

mics and mic stand. dont know much about them i bought the mics for about $50 each.
STAND $20 firm
MICS $30 each

last i have a digitech death metal distortion pedal. works flawlessly has also seen many shows and has never given me problems.
$40

i also have a line 6 toneport to record 1 intriment and 1 mic with recording software for $100 . pics on request.

i have alot of cables stands picks strings tuners cases hard and soft anything you can really need for guitar just ask.

now pics

yes there a little dusty lol
Last edited by AT_NBL_BMX at Apr 25, 2008,
I'm interested in the double kick bass pedal. Sent you a PM
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
I'm interested in the double kick bass pedal. Sent you a PM

As am i, Also Pm'ed.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Just out of interest, what is the GAX like?
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
for the money awsome stays in tune, sounds good(with new pickups), and wieghs next to nothing
Quote by AT_NBL_BMX
for the money awsome stays in tune, sounds good(with new pickups), and wieghs next to nothing

Thanks,

A Tip for ya; Sell the MG on ebay or someother similiar process, MG's are considered by most people on here to be worse than bubonic plague.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Still extremely intrested in your double kicks
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
strings and stuff not trading and probably not getting rid of anymore,
mad salty yea i know i just have it up and if someone buys it im getting something else and if not im fine with it for the moment but thanx anyway
and guitar 11 i dont have a camera to take pics with at the moment and im sick as **** so im not going to find one right now. my bad ill get you the pics probably tomorrow
and picks of the gax when possible.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.