Poll: Who Should Bret's Rock Of Love Be?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who Should Bret's Rock Of Love Be?
Daisy
4 29%
Ambre
10 71%
Destiny
0 0%
Voters: 14.
So I was going to do this at the beginning of season 2 which I probably should have done but whatever. I started watching ROL since the first season and I havent missed an episode yet. Now the second season is almost over with 3 ladies left in the house and I personally like daisy the most, but theres also ambre and destiny. who should bret pick? what is your opinion on the show overall? discuss.

there will be a poll.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Waaiitt..this is a season show? >_>
Dammit. Here in Good ol' Canada...we just started airing this show.
LAME.
VH1 sucks so bad it's not even funny. All the shows are the same. Washed up artists are given a chance to "find their true love". That or people that were in the show.
Quote by Sharki
Waaiitt..this is a season show? >_>
Dammit. Here in Good ol' Canada...we just started airing this show.
LAME.

well actually he had a girl in the first round and they broke up during the reunion so he did it again, its just a new round. we call it seasons tho. haha only kidding its not intentional that he made a new season, they just broke up. Look at flava flav, hes on a 3rd time.
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

aw damn. i havent seen it for a while. i wanted kristi-jo or jessica to win because they were the only ones that werent disgusting.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
aw damn. i havent seen it for a while. i wanted kristi-jo or jessica to win because they were the only ones that werent disgusting.

I totally agree, i loved kristy joe and jessica just left this last sunday, i really want to see destiny go. she is such a bitchy ***** who sucks at life.
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

Quote by Dragforce92
I totally agree, i loved kristy joe and jessica just left this last sunday, i really want to see destiny go. she is such a bitchy ***** who sucks at life.

out of those, i like amber the best. because you're right about destiny, and daisy probably has 8 stds. and she's an idiot. but she's smarter then that one chick meagan.

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by GuitarHero87645
VH1 sucks so bad it's not even funny. All the shows are the same. Washed up artists are given a chance to "find their true love". That or people that were in the show.

lol never noticed that but it's so true next thing you know there's gunna be a tv series starring Sebastian Bach and him finding love
umm looks like people won't stop hating, I for one love the show and Bret Michaels/Poison

i heard the chick who won the first season actually already had a boyfriend and so after the show dumped Bret, idk if that's true though

anyway this season Ambre should win, she is definitely the nicest even though she lied about her age, daisy cries way too much and destiney is just a bitch, but I was pissed when jessica got the boot, she was bangin' hot and definitely my fave
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Kristi-Joe>Jessica>Daisy>dog crap>Destiny.

Destiny is the most annoying bitch ever. Kristi Joe did a playboy shoot after the show.
i heard brett wears a wig... can anyone confirm?

anyways, i didn't like any of the girls this season cept for amber, i think. the chick that won the first one was ****ing hot though.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by apollo718
i heard brett wears a wig... can anyone confirm?

anyways, i didn't like any of the girls this season cept for amber, i think. the chick that won the first one was ****ing hot though.

dunno about the wig I think he's bald has he ever been shown on tv without a bandanna?
Quote by chinkboy7
dunno about the wig I think he's bald has he ever been shown on tv without a bandanna?

either way, i'd still go on the show. me and brett michaels forever

Quote by master
Kristi-Joe>Jessica>Daisy>dog crap>Destiny.

Destiny is the most annoying bitch ever. Kristi Joe did a playboy shoot after the show.

was it after, cuz i think she was doin it before the sho. on wikipedia it sed she did a playboy shoot and i did see it. just search her under google haha.
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

Quote by Dragforce92
was it after, cuz i think she was doin it before the sho. on wikipedia it sed she did a playboy shoot and i did see it. just search her under google haha.

Wow...

Nice.
The.
Sadly, I'm addicted to all of the crappy VH1 shows.
Anyway, Amber is the only person that's left that I like.
And what the hell is up with Daisy's face?
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by rosamamosa
out of those, i like amber the best. because you're right about destiny, and daisy probably has 8 stds. and she's an idiot. but she's smarter then that one chick meagan.

Do you really think ANY of them are STD free?
OK good news sinse this week has ended and destiny is off the show completly, shulda been a whole lot sooner for her to go. it is kinda upset that her dad was so cool but died last month. last nites episode was dedicated in his memory.
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

now im sue most people dont care but if u havent seen the end yet

SPOILER:

ambre wins. now i wanted daisy to win cuz she was pure awesome, but of course she was sea sick and puked off the boat on the finale, ruining the date making her seem less eligable on fishing which bret wanted. ambre however got the date that couldnt go wrong, so w/e. id like to tell bret he made a wrong move one time, and that was it. but its ok. he got the one he thought was rite.
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

GO AMBREE. Daisy be a ho. Watch there be a Rock of Love 3. And a Flavor of Love 4.
Hmm...

I was happy that he didn't pick Daisy. All Bret could say about her was how beautiful she was and how she has a lot of issues. I found her to be very unattractive, actually.

The funny thing about this show is that Bret constantly says "Beautiful", "Hot", and "Sexy" yet the only ones I actually even found to be attractive in both seasons were Jes and Kristy Jo.
Quote by deviousducky
I ****ING LOVE THIS SHOW!
ITS SOOOO GOOD!
but i'm saaad that its over

reunion bro. All the crazy **** always happens at the reunions. I bet Amber will dump his ass just like Jes did.