Yeah, I used to own it about a year ago. It was a good guitar, but the hardware got some bad pitting, and started to turn chrome after awhile. It's only gold paint over it, not plating. The pickups were terrible when I first got it, they're like cheapo versions of Invaders, which even still aren't good, especially in an RR guitar. I swapped them out though with some spare SH-6's I had. I wouldn't recommend the guitar though TBH.
<-- proud owner of RR1.

Best guitar I've ever played, definitely better than ESP RV rip offs. And I've played high-end RV's.

Right now I'm saving up for a custom shop RR1, can't wait.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
<-- proud owner of RR1.

Best guitar I've ever played, definitely better than ESP RV rip offs. And I've played high-end RV's.

RR1s are awesome...but costs more than three times the amount of money he's wanting to spend...
Quote by FinalDivinity
RR1s are awesome...but costs more than three times the amount of money he's wanting to spend...

exactly. im a poor 15 year old
too bad it's a bolt on
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
+1 id just save some more, thats one thing i learned the hard way. I bought a bunch of 500 ish $ guitars then got a gibson and sold them all, but if i had saved tht $ i could have had the gibson a while ago.
Don't get a JS30RR, I have one and it wouldn't reccommend it to anyone other than a beginner.
RULE BRITANNIA
Stay away from Jackson JS series. There are better guitars in that price range.
That RR3 for under 500 seems quite nice. These Duncan designed pups actually arent that bad at all.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at May 11, 2008,
Quote by LP_CL
Stay away from Jackson JS series. There are better guitars in that price range.
That RR3 for under 500 seems quite nice. These Duncan designed pups actually arent that bad at all.

Some examples please
Quote by BrokenBricks
<-- proud owner of RR1.

That's exactly what I'm doing.
Getting an RR1 then a custom shop! Gonna be a while though.
Quote by takingfire21
are there any other guitars with that shape out there that have 2 pickups though.

some of em do, like the js30RR, but i wouldnt recommend it, i like mine but it's not really a great guitar.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Seef
That's exactly what I'm doing.
Getting an RR1 then a custom shop! Gonna be a while though.

are you made of money?
Quote by niruSh
jackson RX10D or RR3 =]

The RR3 its better has more good features and only cost more 50$
Quote by ironman1478
are you made of money?

Nope not at all actually... that's why I said " Gonna be a while. "
Quote by cobain_is_king
Don't get a JS30RR, I have one and it wouldn't reccommend it to anyone other than a beginner.

+1

i dont even know why jackson have the js series they're all crap. Imo if it aint made in the US or japan its crap. mite as well buy a block of wood, drill some holes in it to run the strings thru then tie em to the other end. try to find a nice rhoads ex pro or even a ps3, just dont buy a js.