Page 1 of 2
Seriously its getting pretty pathetic, people seem to think that they need the pit to make every decision, I am especially talking about the current thread about what the kid should bring on his ski trip. Seriously how ****ing hard is it to figure out what you need to bring, and people asking the pit stupid questions about relationship problems, go to the freaking relationship thread for that ****. Stupid questions like these are absolutely pathetic and not needed.

Yes I am aware the pit is for general discussion but sometimes its really pathetic.

Who else agrees?
No asshole, it's perfectly ok to ask for advice if you don't know something, and the internet is great for it because you can stay anonymous and ask about anything at all. Perhaps that guy has never been on a ski trip before? What's so bad about asking? It's better to ask than to go on the trip and be unprepared because you were scared of asking.
If it is something you can't easily search on Google and is not your homework, ask the pit. If you are seeking opinions on whatever, go ahead and ask.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I would think the answer to that question is apparent.

If it bugs you, make you own threads about meaningful stuff.
Hey - there should be a decision making thread. Just ask a stupid question with options and have to do what the next person chooses.
to answer your question: Yes. Yes they do.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I am not saying all threads asking for opinions are bad just some are pretty sad
Quote by esp-ltd
I am not saying all threads asking for opinions are bad just some are pretty sad

The thing is...you think it's pretty sad...but some of us think your thread here is as pathetic
Quote by SilentDeftone
Don't click on the threads you don't want to read.

-SD

What he said.

EDIT: You'll find that most people find it more obnoxious to read threads like these.
If you don't like it, don't read the thread.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Hey Pit, I was wandering if I should answer to this thread about relying on The Pit too much.

Seriously though, I have no problem with it. They keep me entertained.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Then why make this thread? cos it would appear the general feel for it is this is pretty sad.
Quote by smb
The thing is...you think it's pretty sad...but some of us think your thread here is as pathetic

amen to that
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by esp-ltd
Seriously its getting pretty pathetic, people seem to think that they need the pit to make every decision, I am especially talking about the current thread about what the kid should bring on his ski trip. Seriously how ****ing hard is it to figure out what you need to bring, and people asking the pit stupid questions about relationship problems, go to the freaking relationship thread for that ****. Stupid questions like these are absolutely pathetic and not needed.

Yes I am aware the pit is for general discussion but sometimes its really pathetic.

Who else agrees?

Decide for yourself asshole
i dont know how to answer this...

Pit what do you think i should do?
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
i have mobile pit so i can ask question on the go

its great getting sex advice during the act
convenience has never been more convenient
Quote by UTVol

Add the threadstarter to your ignore list and write what you like without fear of reprisal?
I ask myself "who should I warn or ban today?" I always have to turn to The Pit to answer that question for me.

Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by UTVol

why not ask esp-ltd, maybe he can help you out, i hear helping people out is his thing.
you gon get flamed
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by SilentDeftone
Don't click on the threads you don't want to read.

-SD

such a simple concept that some people cant ever seem to get.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Hey Pit, I was wandering if I should answer to this thread about relying on The Pit too much.

Seriously though, I have no problem with it. They keep me entertained.

You were wandering? Where to? Sometimes I get bored and just wander about town. Then I go buy some ice cream. It's delicious.

O dude. O.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i think someone needs a life outsitde the pit!! what do you think pit????
I can imagine these threads getting worse and worse with the advent of internet on phones etc...we'll have kids saying "Hey Pit! I'm about to cum - should I pull out?"
Quote by Dirk Gently
I ask myself "who should I warn or ban today?" I always have to turn to The Pit to answer that question for me.

Oooh.
TS has been denied.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
^ all my friend. except your eyes and tongue. please have an enjoyable experience with that.
Quote by Themitch
^ all my friend. except your eyes and tongue. please have an enjoyable experience with that.

You tricky bugger- you left out teh pen0r hole.. Looks like some1 gonna be feelin teh burns.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
You tricky bugger- you left out teh pen0r hole.. Looks like some1 gonna be feelin teh burns.

once I used soap as a lubricant to masturbate in the shower with, and let me tell you that was the worst decision of my life it burned so bad.
Quote by masterk1818
once I used soap as a lubricant to masturbate in the shower with, and let me tell you that was the worst decision of my life it burned so bad.

oO.

You have moved on to hand creams and No more tears shampoo now I'd hope?

(During teh Fapz)
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
oO.

You have moved on to hand creams and No more tears shampoo now I'd hope?

(During teh Fapz)

haha

1 upped

ummmm just to be clear im trying to say that i masturbate with ozzy
I was simply making a No more tears joke
^ Thats exactly what Johnsons had in mind whilst inventing that, im sure of it.
Of course by no more tears, they mean no more tears from the burning sensation you may feel during...improper use of this product.

My sincerest apologies if i caused anyone a nasty burning.
does anybody else not see the irony of this thread?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
one more epic failure turns into a masturbation thread
only in the pit
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
lol i just hope ppl arent silly enough to follow every answer from the pit otherwise there wuld be a whole lot more rape/mass murder/suicides

my soap has eucaliptus oil in it
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by clay pots
does anybody else not see the irony of this thread?

We all do, but the TS has failed to grasp a simple concept already pointed out, just dont click on/go to the threads you dont want to, leave that to others.

/thread
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Page 1 of 2