Please stop clicking I'm begging you.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,
yeah true you would of got owned! nice
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
You didn't almost die.

Hell, you didn't even get hurt.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by jasonmetal love
the black SUV VERY CLOSELY in front of me that was currently making the turn gets plowed into like a virgin by this gray truck making a left hand turn from on-coming traffic.

i like your use of similes.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
It was the THREADKILLER trying to get you
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
I about got killed by some moron driving the wrong way on the interstate, and immidiately after I pulled into Subway and locked my keys in the car
lolz. wow, funny. ok let me say one of my r-tarded qoutes:
"You lucky fox,you!"
"SOB! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME DYING!"
"Were you...errr...smoking anything?"

And there u are my friend. Good luck on your driving next time.
Quote by rosamamosa

I concur.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
YEAH! COROLLA!

FUCK THEM SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES (and the idiots who usually drive them)

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by rosamamosa

They were actually metaphors.

Yesterday (so it wasn't quite April Fool's) a woman was standing on the corner of a street near my house and she got run over by a dumptruck. Yeah, she died.
Quote by Avedas

a simile uses like or as
turn gets plowed into like a virgin

tap on my windshield like the homeless wanting to come in on a cold winter night.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
^ He's right.

And March 08'ers, stop PMing me to reply to your crap posts. March 08 on UG doesn't exist in my eyes.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
April Fools! ...

But seriously...

I was driving to school this morning and was about to make a right hand turn at an intersection when all of a sudden, the black SUV VERY CLOSELY in front of me that was currently making the turn gets plowed into like a virgin by this gray truck making a left hand turn from on-coming traffic. Debris fly into the air and tap on my windshield like the homeless wanting to come in on a cold winter night. The yells of pain and the honking of horns can be heard penetrating my car stereo's output of lovely smooth jazz. A grim smell filled the air...

The SUV was totaled so imagine if I had been just one car length ahead with my little 2008 corolla. I would have been seriously screwed!

Anyways. The blonde in the gray truck was bitching even though she was at fault, though, so was the right hand turner as he didn't stop at the red light. Arizona has a left hand turn statue that makes everyone involved in a left hand turn related accident at least somewhat at fault...

No one died by the way, just cuts and bruises. The guy in the SUV was bleeding kind of a lot though.

It was an interesting morning though. Made me an hour late to school which was just fine!

Very... poetic.
sup?
Quote by rosamamosa
a simile uses like or as

Fair enough. I didn't get an 80 in English honors for no reason...
Quote by Avedas

Yesterday (so it wasn't quite April Fool's) a woman was standing on the corner of a street near my house and she got run over by a dumptruck. Yeah, she died.

No, they weren't. They were similes. I hope you like the taste of your own words.
Quote by Avedas
Fair enough. I didn't get an 80 in English honors for no reason...

No, the reason you got an 80 in honours English is because the public education system is a pathetic joke.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik

No, the reason you got an 80 in honours English is because the public education system is a pathetic joke.

Then why am I getting a 20 in normal English?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Yesterday (April Fools) I witnessed a car crash, and it was awesome.
I was walking home where I get off the school bus, and the opposite side of the road had several cars already stopped because of the traffic.
Then all of a sudden, without even putting the brakes on, a p plater slammed into the last car, which slammed into the second, which slammed into the third.
I was about 10 metres away, and it scared the absolute **** out of me.

The best thing about it, the p plater was coming home from school, and a bus from his school drove past the accident just after it happened, only to see him step out of the car.
Lols ensued.
So basically...it's not an April Fool's...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bloodsugar
Yesterday (April Fools) I witnessed a car crash, and it was awesome.
I was walking home where I get off the school bus, and the opposite side of the road had several cars already stopped because of the traffic.
Then all of a sudden, without even putting the brakes on, a p plater slammed into the last car, which slammed into the second, which slammed into the third.
I was about 10 metres away, and it scared the absolute **** out of me.

The best thing about it, the p plater was coming home from school, and a bus from his school drove past the accident just after it happened, only to see him step out of the car.
Lols ensued.

Haha, hey everybody, this kid rides the bus.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Haha, hey everybody, this kid rides the bus.

*Nelson voice* HAH HAH
ಥ_ಥ
I hate idiots who can't fucking drive, that pisses me off more than anything. Especially when 90% of crashes could have been prevented simply by using common sense (or uncommon, as it is nowadays), and paying attention.
I almost lived today...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.