Is there anywhere to buy some flare/bell bottom jeans? I've been looking and can't find too many.
www.rustyzipper.com has lots of pants from the 70s.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
People actually want to wear bell bottoms?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
it can't possibly look any worse then emo hair
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by jimmyslashpage
bell bottoms kick arse

Yeah? The 70's called, they want you to stop pretending you're going to be cooler because you dress like someone who was cool almost 40 years ago.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Yeah? The 70's called, they want you to stop pretending you're going to be cooler because you dress like someone who was cool almost 40 years ago.

i don't really care about being cool i just want some bell bottoms cuz they i like the way they look
just buy low rise boot cut levis thats what i wear and everyone says they look like bell bottoms
Remember when Bell bottoms were all the rage in the late 90's/early 00's?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
i make my own by sewing triangular pieces of fabric into my levi 501s.
How do I change my sig?
Quote by CORT noob
Remember when Bell bottoms were all the rage in the late 90's/early 00's?

yes its time to bring them back.
Quote by jimmyslashpage
yes its time to bring them back.

Better than girl pants? Meh, I don't know. I'd rather have the baggy cargo pants from the late 90's back. Those fit comfy, and I don't know where to get any.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Iceman 420
Stores that sell used clothing, Goodwill, thrift stores and the like.

+1

Usually that **** ends up in thrift stores, to hide an aging persons shame in their "hip" and "groovy" past.
**** pants in general.
but if you must wear them, crazy bell bottoms (or possibly leather pants) are the way to go for boys.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...