I want to hear some of your close call stories. Where you almost died but somehow made it through to post in "The Pit" another day. I don't want to hear any lame stories about how an SUV almost ran you over. I want to hear I (and many others) thought I wasn't going to make it. If you actually died and were revived that is worth double points. Remember almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Post your good stuff.
i think if i had a near death experience, i wouldn't be posting on ug. i'd be getting pussy with the story that almost got me killed.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
i think if i had a near death experience, i wouldn't be posting on ug. i'd be getting pussy with the story that almost got me killed.

Thing about it if you just had a story with no scars or pics to prove it girls would think you were lying. Even if it were true.
Quote by MarrakechII
Thing about it if you just had a story with no scars or pics to prove it girls would think you were lying. Even if it were true.

who said i wouldn't have scars.. and i think this has been done before.

EDIT: there you go. it has been done
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
You didn't? Pfft you're such a noob! Well.. I also saw something amazing today!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,
I crashed my car into a tree while I was racing another car at age 17. I didn't have my seatbelt on, lost control on a gravelly patch and hit the tree sideways doing about 75 km/h. I got thrown into the back window and broke it and needed a few stitches. But other than that just a sore neck for a bout 2 weeks. My car was a total writeoff. All 4 tires blew, the engine broke apart, transmission locked up, all the windows broken, I got 25$ from the trash pickup guy for it the next day.

The paramedics made me lie down on a trolley because when they arrived they said they expected a fatality. I am amazed I didn't die..

Ever since then I believe in guardian angels.
I once licked a hookers ass. That was 5 years ago and I'm still alive!
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
its not really a brush with death

but whatever

for some dumbass reason , my grandpa puts an electrical fence around portions of the back yard

namely , the pool

we use to have this little thing hooked up , smaller than a car battery

it read "202 volt"
and had a picture of a cat and a dog

appearently , my beagle morrison ripped a hole through the pool cover in my grandpas abscenence

so he got a new battery

this one says "505"

and has a picture of a horse

and a fully grown bull 0.o

long story short , i walked out of the pool (and my grandpa tells me its my fault because i neglected to tell anyone i was in the pool -.-)

and i got tazed , hard

i mustve been pissing red bull for 2 weeks
Over my dead body , you nazi pirate bastard