Page 1 of 4
yea, my parents got divorced a year ago, and they've had heated confrontations and such ever since, and my mom's been talking his brother and hearing things, etc. well it turns out that he's been an avid pot smoker for some time (even though he punished me severely when me and some good friends were doing it.....). ANYWAY, she didn't know if he still did it or not, but I have a very good feeling that he does, as every so often I'll get a phonecall for him, and he'll be way out on the edge of our property in the woods (nothing he could be doing out there) at 10 o'clock.

What does this mean for me? Well I suppose I could confront him, but that'd be no fun. I think I'll smoke some of his weed instead.

HOWEVER, this leaves me one question for you, dear Pit:

should I

A. get his entire stash and take it for my own, watch him freak out, and enjoy the llll ?(laughing laughing laughing laughing, goddamnit!)

OR

B. take just enough that he won't notice and will continue to buy more, thus giving me a
permanent (and free) source for marijuana in the future?
Ground him, steal it, smoke it, get caught by your mom, get grounded.

Then you guys can smoke it together while grounded?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Take many photos. Make copies of said photos. Then start stealin'. Get caught and you'll be glad you took those photos.
Damn, those are both good choices...I'd pick A, because he'd probably dismiss it as nothing, go out and buy another sack, and THEN you can do option B.
A. get his entire stash and take it for my own, watch him freak out, and enjoy the llll ?(laughing laughing laughing laughing, goddamnit!)

Then you can smoke together after the lulz.
make some brownies
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Or maybe you could NOT smoke drugs, and approach him about quitting as well.

Oh, I forgot. It's cool to do stuff that's illegal (not to mention stupid) these days.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation

Oh, I forgot. It's cool to do stuff that's illegal (not to mention stupid) these days.

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Ground him, steal it, smoke it, get caught by your mom, get grounded.

Then you guys can smoke it together while grounded?

I caught you before your edit, you sneaky fox. Either way, I can't really get caught.

and how will photos help me? If he finds out I stole his stuff, he'll obviously know that I know he was the one smoking it, so I won't need pictures.

The only real question here is whether or not he'll know I stole his stash if I take it all at once. If he does, he'll either stop buying it, or he'll find another hiding place (Only reason I think I'll find this one is because I have a good idea of where it is. It's either in the pockets of the hooded sweatshirt he only wears when he's out there, or in a box in his closet.) He may even stop hiding it in the house and only buy it on the day he's gonna smoke it or something.
I say just keep takin a little bit at a time, or buy ur own... like from me if u live close lol. Nothing wrong with smoking pot at all, hell of alot worse things for u than that.
Quote by Liberation

You are in highschool. Stop talking.
dont bother with it.. marijuana sux anyway ...
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Sublime Stylee
You are in highschool. Stop talking.

Um...what does me being in highschool have to do with anything at all?

Actually, I think it's pretty damn amazing that I'm one of the few people at my school who don't waste their lives smoking drugs.
At least yours does it in secret.
That stuff stinks like hell.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by DeathForAll

Quote by Liberation

-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
do option B but catch him on tape just so u can blackmail him later
or u can do what my drummer does and just smoke pot with ur dad and bond
Quote by Liberation

Almost a water-tight argument, except you're forgetting one thing! I didn't put that option in the post, so there's no possible way I could choose it!
Quote by Liberation

Especially if its not! Omg something we've been told is harmful isn't! Wow! Thats never ever happened before! Especially since its one of the oldest cultivated and used crops! Especially since it was used as medicine for thousands of years, and still is to great effect!
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Actually, I think it's pretty damn amazing that I'm one of the few people at my school who don't waste their lives smoking drugs.

Aint a waste of life, yea drugs kill my bank account, but its a completely different outlook. And besides God created it so i say roll it smoke it and puff puff pass motha fuka
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
It's either in the pockets of the hooded sweatshirt he only wears when he's out there, or in a box in his closet.

Classic.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Go with B, i've been taking out of my dad's stash for years... i've even sold a small amount when I was short on money.
He has a wooden pipe doesn't he?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by Liberation

that...just might work....
I'd confront my dad and see if I couldn't talk him into coming out of hiding and sharing the wonderful habit with me on a friendly basis, but I don't really like him. In fact, he's turned into a total ass since the divorce. We kinda get along like two roommates who aren't actually friends, except one's a fifty-something year old divorcee who doesn't know when to stop talking, and thinks everyone agrees with him on everything. Unfortunately for him, I DO agree with him on something - Smoking weed is fun.
Quote by zekk
Especially if its not! Omg something we've been told is harmful isn't! Wow! Thats never ever happened before! Especially since its one of the oldest cultivated and used crops! Especially since it was used as medicine for thousands of years, and still is to great effect!

Actually...it's very harmful. Have you no knowledge of chemistry? There are some extremely harmful chemicals in marijuana. As an honors Chemistry student (working his way towards a University Chemistry degree), all I can say is that so many of you people are terribly educated on drugs.

Quote by Bodom87
Aint a waste of life, yea drugs kill my bank account, but its a completely different outlook. And besides God created it so i say roll it smoke it and puff puff pass motha fuka

Quote by Liberation

It means that you are young and haven't gotten over the stage yet where you think you know everything about everything. Smoking a little MJ every now and then won't hurt you at all, unless you believe all the anti drug info they give you in school (which I have a feeling you do).
Quote by Liberation
Actually...it's very harmful. Have you no knowledge of chemistry? There are some extremely harmful chemicals in marijuana. As an honors Chemistry student (working his way towards a University Chemistry degree), all I can say is that so many of you people are terribly educated on drugs.

Elaborate please?
Quote by Liberation

Who Smokes Drugs nowadays? really?
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Liberation, you have my support!
our government is ALWAYS right, espesially when it comes to our personal lives!
if they hadnt stemmed the flow of illegal marijuana in the early 40s, we would be awash in ne'erdowells and jazz musicians!
this was a scourge that needed to be, and was stopped!
it infested our homes and our cities!
reefer madness is a reality!
deadlier than heroin and morphine!
and more addictive than crack cocaine!
reefer madness can strike anywhere and anytime!
even with you! or you! or YOU!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yeah, my dad does it in "secret". Only a select few know about it. My own fucking brother buys it for him sometimes.
Don't go down that road, seriously. It's not the best family situation.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Liberation

There are also "extremely harmful chemicals" as you put it in the air we breath everyday. Should we stop going outside and only breath filtered air as regular air is harmful to our bodies? Or should we take full advantage of our world and live life to the fullest? hmm
Quote by Liberation

Such as? And if you say THC or cannaboids I'm going to laugh my ass off at you.

And I'm very tempted to beleive you're the terribly educated one. I can site enough reputable sources that cannabis indica and sativa not only aren't harmful, but are actually good for you that you're head would spin.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Liberation

tell me again, how does one go about getting into a chemistry degree program at a university at the age of 16? Or is your "honors chemistry student" title simply in reference to an honors chemistry class you're taking in highschool?
Back when i lived with my pops i found out he smoked also, one day his truck got broken into (where he hid his very large stash) and it got stolen so he was pretty bummed (at the time i did not know he smoked) he got home and i had rolled him a large joint, needless to say we got along pretty good after that.
Sig go here.
Quote by Sublime Stylee
There are also "extremely harmful chemicals" as you put it in the air we breath everyday. Should we stop going outside and only breath filtered air as regular air is harmful to our bodies? Or should we take full advantage of our world and live life to the fullest? hmm

I Like Mary-Jane, she's a nice girl.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by Liberation

OK, honestly:

1) This is a guitar forum. Do you think you're going to convince people here to stop smoking.

2) You remind me of those little kids who, when you want to do something cool, they're like, "OMG, THAT'S BAD, WE CAN'T DO IT."

3) You're really annoying. You haven't even smoked pot, so you can't even comment on it. Knowing you, you think it's evil and it's going to possess your life.

Quote by SOADisdabest
Elaborate please?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide

Read about the health risks of those three. Cannabis contains extremely high levels of all three chemicals.

Yes, nitrous oxide is dangerous in high doses.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
tell me again, how does one go about getting into a chemistry degree program at a university at the age of 16? Or is your "honors chemistry student" title simply in reference to an honors chemistry class you're taking in highschool?

Thanks for trying, but your math sucks. For starters, I'm 17.

Yes, I'm in high school, but I had the highest chemistry mark in the entire district last year, and got a scholarship to a college level chemistry course at the University of Alberta last summer. I've been interested in Chemistry since I was a little kid, and have been doing a lot of Chem on the side for my entire life. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'm better educated in the subject than you are.
Last edited by Liberation at Apr 2, 2008,
Why not smoke some together and have a father/son bonding moment?
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Liberation

Hahaha, Jesus Christ, grow up a little bit. Self righteousness can stay the hell away from my UG.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Page 1 of 4