The only store you'll find that at a Guitar Center, being it's a GC exclusive. Online, you'll fine it at the GC website, Musican's Friend, and Music123 (they're all GC owned).

It'll feel closest probably to the Damien or Omen 6. The neck's unpainted and has a matte finish making it feel really smooth. As far as neck size, it's pretty comparable to any other Schecter C-1. I mentioned the Damien or Omen 6 due to the bolt-on and unfinished feel.

Sound-wise, actually pretty decent. Although they're Duncan Designed pickups, they had a decent punch to them and seemed better on average than other Duncan Designed pickups I've tried on other guitars.

The one I had was well built with a beautiful ruby flame finish, and kept it's tuning without a problem. I had contemplated changing the pickups on it and had debated on it for quite some time. In the end though, I actually traded it in yesterday with a couple other things and picked up a Schecter Blackjack ATX FR.

I did NOT trade it in because I disliked the guitar in any way. It's a damn good guitar, especially for the price you can get them at.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I 2nd this guitar.

My sister has one, and it is very nice for the price.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I have been playing one for about 2 months now. I must have play about 20 guitars at the Guitar Center here in Corpus and even though it was somewhat cheaper then several I played. It came down to one perticular mexican strat and this one gryphon. Then about an hour later I walk out with the Gryphon. Im just a bigginer so my word if for **** but I really like this guitar.
like the other guy says. I have an omen-6 and if they're very similar then they play great... except for some minor fret buzz on my guitar