A standard C-1 without the Floyd Rose. It's the guitar I would love to have and can afford but it's been discontinued (I believe).

Does anyone know of a site that still sells it? Or will get some in stock?

I'm going to see if guitar center has any left tomorrow.
One of your best bets is probably Drum City Guitar Land.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/C-1-Models--C295.aspx

According to them, they've got both a black and a white one in stock.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Those have Floyd Roses. I'm looking for the $399 C-1 original.

Googling it brings up every type of C-1.
The page I put the link to had two that were C-1s without the FR. $449USD. Those are the 2008 models I think though, and being discontinued, It's gonna get more and more difficult to find the older models online.

You could try calling a few and just ask them if they have any old stock. Otherwise, just check local stores that stock Schecter, and if you're lucky you might bump into one.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Ha well I think I just found a few after some edited google searching.

One last thing, the only C-1 I've had a chance to play is the C-1+ and it was amazing. Will the C-1 have a similar feel?
They should. Other than some hardware changes and some cosmetics, they're almost essentially the same guitar.