I forgot that UG is full of little kids still in school... Keep chasing that bag guys. (here kitty kitty kitty). maybe in a couple of years you will understand more.
Quote by stevenexp
I forgot that UG is full of little kids still in school...maybe in a couple of years you will understand more.

Well I for one am older than you and thought that was crap. Maybe, just maybe, you're wrong and everyone else is right.
Quote by stevenexp
even though this is the pit someone will be moved by this. :P

Only thing that's moving is my cursor to the X at the top-right corner of my browser!
Quote by stevenexp
I forgot that UG is full of little kids still in school... Keep chasing that bag guys. (here kitty kitty kitty). maybe in a couple of years you will understand more.

Yeah because that was heaps mature and too technical for our puny minds
meh. I watched the whole thing. It was mildly interesting at best. Nothing new or "Amazing" about it. The theme is just "enjoy life" and don't work for hapiness, but enjoy the now. That idea has always been around, this is nothing new.
sorry about the way your thread turned out though. Sounds like you were just trying to be nice and show people something you thought was cool.
Quote by smb
Well I for one am older than you and thought that was crap. Maybe, just maybe, you're wrong and everyone else is right.

wow one year older... and you aready stated you can't even sit through a 2 min video so I can't give you any credit on being more mature.

The recordings of alan watts played with animation from the creators of south park. How could that not be awesome?
Quote by stevenexp
wow one year older... and you aready stated you can't even sit through a 2 min video so I can't give you any credit on being more mature.

I don't care for your credit. The crummy video was bad enough, but then you start acting a dick and claiming you're in some way superior to those that found it dull...way to look like a total jerk.
Quote by SOADisdabest
you must have the attention span o

don't keep us in suspense!
Quote by smb
It hadn't said anything interesting before I got bored and closed it.

wow and that wasn't being a total jerk?

Don't post if you only have something pointless and rude to say.

All I wanted to do was show you guys a video about enjoying every minute of your life instead of chasing after something way down the road.
some comments about the same video from digg...
by elvisxe 8 hours ago
I always knew music factored in to the meaning of life, now I have proof!

by aaaleman 8 hours ago
This may be the best thing Trey Parker & Matt Stone have animated (if the credits are correct). Great stuff!

by NextInstinct 9 hours ago
10/10

Why does UG have to be so different from every other social site on the internet?
Why does UG have to be a hate machine?
Quote by stevenexp

All I wanted to do was show you guys a video about enjoying every minute of your life instead of chasing after something way down the road.

Quote by stevenexp

lol
Quote by stevenexp

Nope, not pointless or rude. Consider it a warning to the easily bored that they may not enjoy it so much.
that's IT? it finally got to the interesting part, the part AFTER we have established that the most popular goals in our society are short-sighted, and then BAM! it ends! that's lame...
And I was also never sayin I was superior to anyone. All I was saying is that maybe I am a little wiser. I'm done highschool, have a full time job, and live on my own with my girlfriend. I'm still very young but I've gone through alot so far as will everyone else eventually. I thought that this video was incredible and just wanted to share it.