Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
I wasn't gonna vote but I voted for Kirk because that other guy looks like a complete loser man. If he wins thats disgraceful. Kirk deserves it and I don't even know em..just can tell by looking at their pictures and reading their bios.
Looks pretty close, voted.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by HaKattack
What if I like Michael Habashi better?

Then that may be a problem because he is clearly a tool.
I thought that their answers for moving Mount Fuji lacked creativity, so I didn't vote for either of them.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Thats fine Ben. I understand.
Anyways, Id prefer you didnt vote for Habashi, because this is 20 grand for college, ehich isnt something to joke about. Theres also only less than 11 hours to. But if you want to vote for Habashi, I cant stop you. Its your decision.
Dont mean to spam, but seeing how little time is left, I really need these votes in, BUMP.
Quote by Breglia
Thats fine Ben. I understand.
Anyways, Id prefer you didnt vote for Habashi, because this is 20 grand for college, ehich isnt something to joke about. Theres also only less than 11 hours to. But if you want to vote for Habashi, I cant stop you. Its your decision.

Well, since you didn't say something stupid like "If you don't vote for my friend, you're a dick", I'll vote for your buddy
<Han> I love Hitler
Haha, thanks man. I try to be mature and look at both sides of the story. He's so close!
I had a zinch profile too, I didn't even get nominated
I voted for your friend, the other guy is winning though.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Hope your mate wins, other bloke looks like a tosser how the hell did he get so many votes??
HI
Voted: good luck!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There were like 2 other threads here for people wanting to win this.
I smell scam. Alot of scam.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by StratPat
Hope your mate wins, other bloke looks like a tosser how the hell did he get so many votes??

he has a big cockrel.
that habish guy sounds like a right twat, I was gonna vote for him but can't. My vote put it to 2102 each
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
the analysis.

Brad H

8 letters in Kirks last name, 7 letters in Michael's last name. People with 8 or more letters in their last name have never lost to someone with a lesser amount of letters, whereas people with 7 letters have never lost to someone with 8 or more letters in their last name. Something's got a give in this match up. With only 5 people left in the sweet 16 with an 8 letter or greater last name, the odds look to be in favor of the shorter last names.

Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
ONE HOUR LEFT!, but if it isn't, KEEP VOTING PLEASE! You guys are doing a SUPER job! He actually caught up. Let's go UG! And if it was me, I would say its me, I have nothing to hide. Good job guys, keep going!

On a side note, I watched Jeff and Stevie Ray Vaughn perform on youtube. Healey really pulled it off. I love watching Stevie's face when he totally gets bitch slapped on his own song.
Last edited by Breglia at Apr 2, 2008,
I voted. Good luck.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
i voted Kirk because he isnt dull, like that other guy. Kirk had more persality in his writing.

When i read the other guys, i felt like i was in a classroom with a monotone teacher
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Thanks! Looks like it'll be close, you guys are doing a super job, lets go Kirk!
Kirk seems like a nice guy. Better than Michael who likes to list list list.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
how do you vote? I was going to be a **** and vote for the other guy, but I can't bring myself to do it because he was too lazy to write more than 3 lines and his face scares me
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I didn't like either of them to be honest. So I didn't vote, but good luck to him anyway!
cant find the vote button
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.