Say I want the model of an Ec-500 guitar which roughly is 640 anyone know how much it would take to get a Dripping Blood graphic on it? [Ie: Dan Jacobs, Zacky V.] If it's a ridiculous amount then I'm just going to do it myself but then again I don't want to jack up any guitars, maybe a piece of **** one.. hmm. Anyway, anyone know?
Do it yourself. Buy a white EC 500 and take fake blood, try to do a splatter effect and clearcoat over it. Otherwise, get a quote from esp custom shop.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
You can probably find somewhere do get some custom vinyls done - that way there wouldn't be any clearcoating or anything... but the edges might start peeling, so who knows.
Just find a nice virgin slit he throat, wrists and hang her about 10 feet in the air, then place your guitar under it.
nonono!!! u must rape the virgin whilst she bleeds..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
where i am lunch ended 6 hours ago...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616
where i am lunch ended 6 hours ago...

i can read - i didnt mean it seriously

like - i hope you didnt mean your "virgin etc" comment seriously - oooorrrr mmmaybe you did......
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Isn't there a Sig model with that graphic?

Custom Shop will cost you $3-7K.

+1 to DIY.

Yeah the Dan Jacobs model, but I wanted an EC [Les Paul body type] with blood graphics instead of an Explorer type.. but damn 3-7k?